Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just clicked on to the ticket site and it’s showing that you can buy new season tickets now but no information about renewing.

Guessing this will be following shortly.

Nice one!  Not long now then.  👍

I'm kind o' hoping we get a new card this season, as literally last weekend, I found mine in my trouser back pocket, having been through the wash!  🙄
As I was away camping, I put it somewhere safe until we got home... Ducked if I can find it now!  🙄🤣

Just a note that I think is important: Payment by instalments is via a credit facility, not the Direct Debit process of before.

Some who like to spread their season ticket payment over direct debit (and thus with no credit checks) also may also find it hard to get credit. 

This also reminds me a bit of the Ramstrust debacle last year about getting loans for season tickets.

Not been able to have one for a few years with work and family commitments hoping to be able to get one for this coming season! 

Did many come up in the South during the seat swap stage last season? What's the best way to go would you purchase in the north in a similar price bracket or go for the next best area for if you can't swap? 

Key Dates:
18th May (10am) – 23/24 Season Tickets on sale
30th June (4pm) – 2022/23 Season Ticket holders seat reservations expire
31st August (4pm) – Season Tickets off sale

Season%20Tickets%20OSN.jpg

Will I receive a New Season Ticket card?

2022/23 Season Ticket cards already issued will be reactivated for the 2023/24 Season, with new cards only being issued to those supporters either buying a new Season Ticket, changing seat location and/or changing age band. New cards will be posted to the address registered with the Fan ID free of charge before the season starts.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/season-ticket-faqs

29 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Not been able to have one for a few years with work and family commitments hoping to be able to get one for this coming season! 

Did many come up in the South during the seat swap stage last season? What's the best way to go would you purchase in the north in a similar price bracket or go for the next best area for if you can't swap? 

I would think that the best thing to do, is to wait until 1st July and see what becomes available, it'll be easier and quicker to pick up a newly available season ticket through a straight forward purchase rather than faffing about trying to swap seats. 

If nothing becomes available, there will be plenty of options in the north stand right up to when the season ticket sales finish.

Dear Derby County FC proof reader tickety-person,

Can you please go on to your auto ticket confirmation email thingy, and update the wording, as it still states to keep hold of the 21/22 card, as it will be reactivated for 22/23!  

Come on now... remember... We're all in this together...

Stability. Integrity. Progress.  

FhKDbobaAAAZqmP.png

Another season of train strikes and delays. Another season of high expense on the days Cross Country rail actually gets me there.

Another season of stress and anxiety, of bobble hats and sad-faced interviews.

More horrible music mashups and enthusiastic announcers.

More chanting that everywhere outside Derby is Sheet.

I must need my head read.

Can’t wait 😊