Summer Rumour Mill

sage

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

He's also said Kane Wilson this week... who's going Bolton. Throw enough s**** at the wall and some tends to stick.

And Rodrigues was a done deal, and we’re not after Dabo as we’re only looking at loans for rwb….there’s plenty of reason to have been sceptical as much as this one seems to be correct. 

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

He's also said Kane Wilson this week... who's going Bolton. Throw enough s**** at the wall and some tends to stick.

He said we would only sign a wing back on loan. Just like everyone else he reads all of the rumour sites, but instead of leaving it there, for some reason he feels compelled to pretend he’s ITK. A bit insecure and lonely maybe 🤔 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

He said we would only sign a wing back on loan. Just like everyone else he reads all of the rumour sites, but instead of leaving it there, for some reason he feels compelled to pretend he’s ITK. A bit insecure and lonely maybe 🤔 

Or I hear stuff and instead of gatekeeping it, I want to share with my fellow rams fans. It’s never going to be 100% correct because things change. But to call me insecure and lonely is just a bit rude to be honest 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Or I hear stuff and instead of gatekeeping it, I want to share with my fellow rams fans. It’s never going to be 100% correct because things change. But to call me insecure and lonely is just a bit rude to be honest 

How do you get so much wrong then? 

Sometimes you get told stuff from a reasonable source, but it doesn't materialise. It doesn't mean it's bullpoo.

You can show people round, enter talks, agree wages etc but they still may not sign. Stuff falls through.

If people want certainty just wait for DCFC to tell you and don't read this thread.