Summer Rumour Mill

sage

24 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Unless somebody else signs though right?

I would like to say I’ve proven myself to be pretty spot on a lot of times this summer. It’s your choice to listen or not but all these snarky comments that I’m receiving are not really needed when all I’m doing is passing on information that I’m told. 

1 minute ago, NorwichExile said:

Why are they faffing around over a few £100k, dragging it out until the last second and messing up all our plans when they've got literally more money than they can spend?! It's infuriating how the Prem clubs bully everyone else for a shiny penny.

How have they bullied us?

Not met our asking price and consequently we have not sold him.

Fail to see where the bullying is?

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

I would like to say I’ve proven myself to be pretty spot on a lot of times this summer. It’s your choice to listen or not but all these snarky comments that I’m receiving are not really needed when all I’m doing is passing on information that I’m told. 

Appreciate your work this summer BT. As we often see on Deadline Day, things can change quickly and well established journalists can post information that doesn't actually turn in to anything. Alan Nixon has made a career out of it.

If I was "ITK" in any way, whether that was because I worked for the Club, or my mate was a photographer, I wouldn't post about it on here. People come for information and take digs when it doesn't happen.

You can't win 'em all, but I'm still part of the fan club.