Summer Rumour Mill

sage

5 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Southampton have paid £20 mill for Taylor H-Bellis from City . He has never played Prem football . Brighton only want to pay £3 mill for Cashin. Why don’t we ever get top dollar? And don’t even mention the price of Brennan Johnson is up to £60 mill plus now!

Not quite - they're only obligated to pay that if they get promoted this season.

That said, it's because it's City.

Cashin is a L1 player, at a L1 club. It's that simple.

8 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Southampton have paid £20 mill for Taylor H-Bellis from City . He has never played Prem football . Brighton only want to pay £3 mill for Cashin. Why don’t we ever get top dollar? And don’t even mention the price of Brennan Johnson is up to £60 mill plus now!

To be fair THB won the championship last year whilst Cashin does struggle every now and again in league 1. 

50 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Hang on a minute, weren’t we in for JCH about 12 hours ago? 

We were hahahha clearly somethings not giving, either we can’t/ won’t stump up the money or Pboro aren’t budging on their valuation. However in good news I’m told that Cashin is expected to stay. Unless the final Brighton bid today is too good to turn down

8 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

We were hahahha clearly somethings not giving, either we can’t/ won’t stump up the money or Pboro aren’t budging on their valuation. However in good news I’m told that Cashin is expected to stay. Unless the final Brighton bid today is too good to turn down

In other words Cashin is staying unless he doesn’t.

OK.      👀

16 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

If Cash goes, then we'd have the money for JCH. Who knows? I hate TDD.

23 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

That’s good enough for me . Take that as gospel Big T.