Summer Rumour Mill

sage

45 minutes ago, alram said:

i have said several times, younger players with an upward growth path - not high wage older players with a downwards trajectory

i am not saying we should spend more money i am saying we should spend what we are currently spending wiser and build a squad that will take us forward properly so we arent in this exact same situation every summer

every year we do what we have done this summer and last summer we will have to rebuild the entire squad, its a fact we are not building anything we are just putting a team together until they run out of legs

I am sure that is what PW wants as well but in the current market must be finding it difficult to find strikers of that age that would be good enough within our budget.  The under 18s and u21s are been strengthened so that should give you some hope for the future.  PW will be judged on results, lets see where we finish before coming to conclusions.

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

I always get the sense this guy knows nothing. Never seems to have any real news. 

That said, be delighted with us signing none of those strikers. 

I tend to agree just thought it might get people talking about transfers instead of wrist slashing 

10 hours ago, DiggerB said:

Goes on to post that there’s been issues for months, yet magically his “source” only lets on just after our second defeat in 4 days. He didn’t want to believe, or share it, apparently…..

Another 'source' (in Portugal) says 😄

Edited by RoyMac5

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Talk of Hamer at Cov being sold, they have previously been linked with Sibley so could potentially come in for him as a Hamer replacement

Hamer is a DM. They’re completely different players.