Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

47 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

You were f****** w***

I'm trying to fathom just how empty, sad, and pathetic someone's life must be for them to watch their team win a game of football on a sunny may day and proceed to go to that team's forum and behave like a complete t***. I actually feel sorry for you at this point.

Btw your 'famous atmosphere' sounded closer to a morgue than a football stadium. 

Edited by Leeds Ram

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Taking a guess at the missing letters, it’s a shame you can’t be gracious in victory. You’ve posted some reasonable comments previously so it’s a shame you’ve let yourself down on this occasion. 

Let’s see how they get on at Wembley

29 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

You were f****** w***

Owlstalk members don't like you because you go on other  club's boards slagging them off. You don't like them because you said you would rather s**t on your hands and rub them together than go on Owlstalk. I don't like you because you are a pr**k and I hope most members of this forum will agree with my very considered assessment. You seem to have a very big problem getting on with anyone, probably because you are a pr**k who two months ago was telling us that by this stage your shower of s**t of a club would be uncatchable and over the horizon in winning this league. It remains 64 years since your shower of s**t of a club won an EFL division - the meagre second tier.

I look forward to visiting Hillsborough again in Division One next season, you sad friendless p***k.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Taking a guess at the missing letters, it’s a shame you can’t be gracious in victory. You’ve posted some reasonable comments previously so it’s a shame you’ve let yourself down on this occasion. 

Sorry Tamworth, I know you mean well but he never posted any reasonable comments. He sucked you in but he has shown his true colours tonight. Don't be taken in by him again.

44 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I feel like you have let yourself down here. We’ve missed out on the play-offs by a point, not ten. Calling it a failure is sensationalism.

You’ve long been considered one of the most respected and most measured posters on the forum, but in recent months it seems you have abandoned that sense of balance and perspective previously held.

You’ve been on a singular mission to discredit the manager, diminish any good he has done and superimpose the bad, and to what end?

Warne will be back next season and as a club hopefully we’ll have learnt lessons and be wiser and stronger after this experience. The time to be heavy handed is this time next year if Warne hasn’t moved us forward. 

Top two should be the aim.

Hang on a sec, Warne has called it a failure, the players have called it a failure (Hourihane anyway in his interview) & I happen to agree with them. So lets not pretend its an outlier opinion or sensationalist.

The attempt to tarnish contrary opinions to yours as lacking balance is pretty shameless but I would point you in the direction of my post following the win at Exeter where I was complimentary of the performance, result & specifically praised Warne. So your accusation of constant denigration of Warne is totally unfounded. I will post as I see the current situation & if Warne goes on to be successful (which I hope he does) then I will praise him accordingly - I'm not interested in this polarisation of posters into pro-Warne or anti-Warne 'camps'.

I fully recognise Warne will be back next year - the heavy handed approach would be to demand his removal which I haven't said at any stage this season nor would I do now. I just want him to be better. Glad you've mentioned top two as the aim for next season - I would agree there.

My specific point in my reply to you was in relation to the season as a whole not about today - a one-off like today can be considered unfortunate (and I'm not calling Warne out for today's result in singularity) but this result feeds into a noticeable pattern based on a siezable sample. I don't want to finish 7th again next year & hence this needs to improve.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before:

How the hell did Davies get a red for the challenge? What happened to double jeopardy? Davies makes an attempt to play the ball so surely can’t be red? That’s not even mentioning Cashin covering. Atrocious decision. The worst thing about today is having to endure another season of poor amateurism from the officials. 

18 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I don’t want Wednesday to go up, but at the same time I do. They’re the only team that can compete financially so it would be better if they were gone.

Disappointing end to the season, but we’ll be okay. Next season is a where the hard work starts.

Definitely want them to go up. They're a bit like a Sunderland in this league, as are we. Might get stuck down here for a few years, but with the disparities in quality and budgets in this division, they'll get out of it at some point. I'd rather them get out when we know we can't, so they're not directly competing with us again.

We'll also get out of it at some point, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. If the biggest challengers for us next season are going to be Peterborough, Bolton, Barnsley, Reading, Wigan and Blackpool, then things could be much, much worse. There's nothing to really be fearful of there.

3 minutes ago, enachops said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before:

How the hell did Davies get a red for the challenge? What happened to double jeopardy? Davies makes an attempt to play the ball so surely can’t be red? That’s not even mentioning Cashin covering. Atrocious decision. The worst thing about today is having to endure another season of poor amateurism from the officials. 

It was judged no attempt to play the ball so IF it was a foul, it was a red card.

I didn't think it was a foul. 

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Sorry Tamworth, I know you mean well but he never posted any reasonable comments. He sucked you in but he has shown his true colours tonight. Don't be taken in by him again.

Well he did actually on the debate about away tickets, how many we’d get and why as well as how many we’d get if we met again in the play offs. But as you say, he has shown his true colours now. I don’t mind fans of other clubs coming on this site and posting reasonable comments but this clown is obviously an immature WUM and personally I’d prefer to see him banned.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Well he did actually on the debate about away tickets, how many we’d get and why as well as how many we’d get if we met again in the play offs. But as you say, he has shown his true colours now. I don’t mind fans of other clubs coming on this site and posting reasonable comments but this clown is obviously an immature WUM and personally I’d prefer to see him banned.

He would have been  if I was still a mod! 🤦‍♀️😂

24 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I don’t want Wednesday to go up, but at the same time I do. They’re the only team that can compete financially so it would be better if they were gone.

Disappointing end to the season, but we’ll be okay. Next season is a where the hard work starts.

I don’t think we could have asked for a better sets of clubs to come down.

In financial trouble, better managers have moved on from them.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

It was judged no attempt to play the ball so IF it was a foul, it was a red card.

I didn't think it was a foul. 

The ref totally f**ked up. A tiny bit of contact that wasn't a foul. Why did their cheat of a player drop to the floor? Because he'd lost control of the ball and was being challenged by Davies, there was the attempt to play the ball.