Exeter City (A) Tues 18th April

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I suggested NML up top a while back 😁

That you did. It’s a good shout, his pace and power playing in front of and in behind their defence could be a real asset. McGoldrick dropping into the 10 position at times. Knight and Roberts providing some energy and width on the flanks. Sibley running from midfield…. It probably wont play out like that but I can dream 😂 

11 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Anyone listening to radio Derby? A comment on social media alleging they said Knight at RWB and NML playing further forward with McGoldrick

So that means we have taken all the running out of midfield, really dont understand dropping smith he been our best player last 2 games! I hope they prove me wrong but that midfield doesnt give me any confidence 

1 minute ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

So that means we have taken all the running out of midfield, really dont understand dropping smith he been our best player last 2 games! I hope they prove me wrong but that midfield doesnt give me any confidence 

For all Knight’s running in midfield I don’t think he’s been very effective recently. Sibley can do the same role as Knight has been plus he carries a goal threat too. Let’s wait and see, you may be right 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Sibley playing in midfield will provide some bite 

9 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

For all Knight’s running in midfield I don’t think he’s been very effective recently. Sibley can do the same role as Knight has been plus he carries a goal threat too. Let’s wait and see, you may be right 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I agree but to take knight and smith out we have dont have any running, hourihane has been better last few games i just feel bird and Hourihane doesnt work id be happier if it was smith Hourihane/bird and sibley! I hope it works whatever happens we need a massive 3 points today