Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He’s done nothing wrong ? Are you an actual supporter of our team ? Or do you prefer to criticise as you derive enjoyment from doing so?

Of course I’m a supporter - it’s my desire to see us promoted that makes me want Warne gone. I get no pleasure from watching us play s**** every week, but it’s what’s happening at the moment.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Of course I’m a supporter - it’s my desire to see us promoted that makes me want Warne gone. I get no pleasure from watching us play s**** every week, but it’s what’s happening at the moment.

its a bad run of form get over yourself

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

So what would you have done then different. We had 5 players in July with a bare pre season with a rookie manager who has never manged before and you get a guy with 3 promotions in 5 seasons who hasn't have a meaningful transfer window. Come on tell us what you would have done?

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

So what would you have done then different. We had 5 players in July with a bare pre season with a rookie manager who has never manged before and you get a guy with 3 promotions in 5 seasons who hasn't have a meaningful transfer window. Come on tell us what you would have done?

Played football rather than hoofball. This team is more than capable.

Ok first half away from home but we need a better second to get the result. Very nervous performance, when we've tried to play football we've given it straight back and almost blew the lead looking to play out. Don't mind the long stuff whilst they're playing like this. PW touched on it in his pre-match, they're playing like they don't believe that they're a good team. 

Didzy has been poor bar the goal (which was great). Below par from Hourihane, Knight, NML and Collins too IMO. Think the defence has done ok. 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Now would be a very good time for Warne to prove me wrong. For once, he needs to have a positive impact at half time. Carry on like that and we lose this game.

I actually agree with the first part of this post. I’d like to see Warne be more proactive and catch Barton off guard. Maybe switch back to a 4-3-3, Smith to right back and Bird on for Collins OR Rooney to right back and Fozzy on for Collins. Potentially Sibley or Dobbin on for Barkhuizen (who has done nothing wrong, just gives them a different threat to think about) 

57 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Every time we’ve had a big chance this season to secure a playoff place, we’ve blown it. We will do the same again today. Thus team can’t handle pressure

You had a blow on the head Millennium 🐏….hope you recover soon and are back to your old self 👍