Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

7 hours ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

I, unfortunately, will be doing exactly that. Well, in the standing area actually.  I'll be wearing a Rams shirt but keeping it covered up obviously.  My contact who got my ticket could possibly get you one too @Anag Ram. Let me know if you want me to pursue this.

That’s very kind. I think I have a ticket coming via a Rovers fan from work. 

I wonder how many away fans have to do this each week? It’s the second time for me this season.

Hope we manage to contain ourselves when Derby score their third 😊

9 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes not easy to drop roberts but he’s not always careful in possession. But would be fine to see him start. I like Barks on the right as well (and NML’s end product doesn’t match his strength on the ball). I would like to see Chester at the back tho, protected by Smith. I like Rooney on the ball but his positional instincts for me aren’t yet developed and we need clean sheets given how hard we find it to score goals. 

Chester is injured? But we don't play a three well at all, and clean sheets would be easier and we'd be better balanced with a four. Roberts also isn't great defensively.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Chester is injured? But we don't play a three well at all, and clean sheets would be easier and we'd be better balanced with a four. Roberts also isn't great defensively.

Don’t know whether Chester is fit

If he is I’d play him, Fozzie and Cashin, our 3 best defensive backs. Ensure Smith and 🐦  are providing good cover and assess how high the rest of the midfield plays on an ongoing basis to ensure solid defence. Then at the other end you hope Sibley or Didzy find a little magic working with Barks, and maybe Dobbin and/or NML as subs. Requires a lot from Knight but he provides a lot and White needs to cover as much ground in mf as Hourihane did last week (sadly CH does not deliver that consistently) 

10 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

That’s very kind. I think I have a ticket coming via a Rovers fan from work. 

I wonder how many away fans have to do this each week? It’s the second time for me this season.

Hope we manage to contain ourselves when Derby score their third 😊

Haha - at least we'd find out what each other looks like!  Guess a sombrero and a top hat between us would get some strange looks from the Gasheads...