Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

We're 2 points off 5th place with 4 games left yet you read on here comments like that's the playoffs done for this season. 

Like go figure that one. 

Would you agree though that we're not showing any real signs of building momentum. So the likelihood of a successful playoff campaign is receding as each game goes by.....as is the likelihood of actually being in them.

Can’t say it wasn’t expected, seemed to be hanging on as if we had 10 men, not sure why Warne insists on 3-5-2 currently it’s clear we don’t have the players, NML at wing back has never worked and he hasn’t played well for weeks not even sure why he’s still picked, should be on the bench.

Thought Warne was going to go for games, didn’t do that today with 5 at the back in the second half.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Have you seen how we’ve been playing? Of course the playoffs are done, we’ve been in relegation form since February. Anyone who can’t see that is completely deluded.

Might as well tell the EFL we want to finish the season early then. 

When anything is mathematically possible it's deluded to then state that the outcome categorically isn't going to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

FTFY. 😉

Really?  We were 6th when I looked with 5 mins to go.

How did we get above Bolton, who were 2 goals to the good over us (Now 3), and took an early lead themselves.  It seems we were 5th for 3mins, unless I've wasted my Maths O level!  👀

4 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Would you agree though that we're not showing any real signs of building momentum. So the likelihood of a successful playoff campaign is receding as each game goes by.....as is the likelihood of actually being in them.

Yer we're likely to stumble over the finishing line totally agree with that. 

All very bitty. 

Still a mathematical possiblity though. 

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I would, that’s a fair and balanced view to take.

Playoffs may be unlikely if we carry on dropping points, but they’re not yet impossible and that’s the bit I really struggle with. People making definite statements to that effect when today we’ve seen our competitors drop points when we gained 1. The season isn’t over so no point fully losing hope until that point, and even then the world will keep turning and we’ll go again under Warne and the next manger and the next manager…

Very disappointing result again - a much poorer performance than last game. We could easily have had four more points from the last two games. It's difficult to understand why we are sitting back and defending a 1-0 lead for so long.

3 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Very disappointing result again - a much poorer performance than last game. We could easily have had four more points from the last two games. It's difficult to understand why we are sitting back and defending a 1-0 lead for so long.

Has Warne been reading the Gareth Southgate 'Game Mnagement' manual?

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I would, that’s a fair and balanced view to take.

Playoffs may be unlikely if we carry on dropping points, but they’re not yet impossible and that’s the bit I really struggle with. People making definite statements to that effect when today we’ve seen our competitors drop points when we gained 1. The season isn’t over so no point fully losing hope until that point, and even then the world will keep turning and we’ll go again under Warne and the next manger and the next manager…

Yes that's fair enough. I'm so used in my work to hearing opinion stated as fact, I tend not to notice on here.👍

Disappointing not to see the game out for a fortunate win by all accounts 

four games to go and we seem to need to win 3 of them to be in contention if we are realistic Peterborough vs Ipswich is looking interesting but we need to get those second goals and yes the odd referee who isn’t keen to to award big decisions against us every other week

Same old ,, penalty for us on didzy waved away , 7 mins extra time and soft penalty given against us in the 4 th minute of extra time , you couldn’t make this shxt up , whether they played better or not doesn’t matter as very often the poorer side wins , take the ref out of the equation and that happens today , scrappy 3 points and in the top 6 ,,,,,, duck the EFL 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Pen or not I’ve just left the game wondering how we haven’t lost 3-0, early goal then just sat back and offered nothing, so so poor, and it was our chance to make it ours to lose, why do we always bottle it 

3-1 👍