Next manager for the sack?

Jimbo Ram

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

500k basic and another 2.5 mill if they stay up, for 4 games.  Footballs gone insane.

Next 4 games 😁 Houdini would struggle to get out of that, Allardyce is on a win win 👍

Manchester City Vs Leeds United

Leeds United Vs Newcastle United

West Ham United Vs Leeds United

Leeds United Vs Tottenham Hotspur

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

500k basic and another 2.5 mill if they stay up, for 4 games.  Footballs gone insane.

Desperate times, last roll of the dice to protect their asset from a huge value drop.

Football has long been insane, totally different but similar in many ways, reading the other week about how the salary cap was going affect Exeter chiefs and how their golden generation was going to break up; rugby is trying to learn from all the mistakes football makes and keeps making.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nearly as insane as allardyce himself who has quoted 

"I'm 68 but there's nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not [Mikel] Arteta," he said."

Okaaayyy sam....nurse! His meds!

🤣

39 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Nearly as insane as allardyce himself who has quoted 

"I'm 68 but there's nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not [Mikel] Arteta," he said."

Okaaayyy sam....nurse! His meds!

🤣

To be fair.  Barcelona, Munich and Man City.  I could clean up with that lot.  As for his not ahead of me in football terms in general .Turning down Derby as a player for money and chasing it right the way through to today.  He's just a mercenary with football as the tool.  Leeds the next gobshites to pay out.

Allardyce was offered a contract by Norwich City manager John Bond, but the offer was bettered by Colin Addison at Derby County, and he verbally agreed a three-year contract with Derby.[27] However, before signing the contract he received a late offer from Ken Knighton to play for Sunderland on a £300 a week contract with a £20,000 signing on fee – which more than quadrupled his wage at Bolton.[27] Allardyce signed for Sunderland on 1 July 1980 for £150,000.[28] Knighton appointed him as club captain.[29] However Allardyce soon wearied of the long-distance travel from Sunderland to his home in Bolton, and put in a transfer request when chairman Tom Cowie refused to help finance the purchase of a home in Sunderland.[30] Cowie sacked Knighton late in the 1980–81 season, leaving caretaker manager Mick Docherty in charge to steer the club out of the First Division relegation zone.[31] New manager Alan Durban left Allardyce out of the team at the start of the 1981–82 campaign, leaving Allardyce's departure from Roker Park inevitable.[31]

He was offered the chance to return to Bolton Wanderers, but manager George Mulhall was only able to offer 50% of Allardyce's wages at Sunderland.[31] Instead he made a surprise £95,000 move to Third Division side Millwall, who were able to match Sunderland's wages and also pay out a £30,000 signing on fee and a £10,000 loyalty bonus

Really!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The dinosaur has gone public in claiming he has a better football knowledge than Pep, Klopp etc.

Leeds going down and Allardyce failing as he did with West Brom will be so sweet!

23 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

To be fair.  Barcelona, Munich and Man City.  I could clean up with that lot. 

To be fair, Bayern Munich was the only one of the three where he walked in on champions.

Barca and City were both not champions when Pep took over. They both finished 3rd the season before I believe.

And if it was so easy to clean up, how come Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini and Gerardo Martino only lasted two seasons max with the same set of players before getting fired?

Even Ancelotti was sacked at Bayern.

There is a reason Pep has never been sacked and rarely goes a season without winning a major trophy.

He makes his jobs look easy because he is the best.

I will add though that Sam Allardyce has a brilliant record. He may not be the right man to win trophies or play an amazing brand of football, but he regularly gets (or got) average teams punching above their weight and established in the PL.

Blackburn must rue the day they sacked him. One of the worst decisions any owner has made in the past 20 odd years.

Edited by Bris Vegas