Next manager for the sack?

Jimbo Ram

potter to leicester?

potter at chelsea looked a disaster from minute 1, he used to lose his rag with the expectations of brighton fans, he was always going to flop at chelsea, he doesnt have a winning mentality you need at that club.

as for leicester not sure what more rodgers could do, apart from maddison their squad is actually very crap and the owner hasnt invested for a long time now. the two keepers they have probably sum them up. half the players are leaving at the end of the season & the other half arent good enough to be playing anyway, i can see them going down.

1 hour ago, alram said:

potter to leicester?

potter at chelsea looked a disaster from minute 1, he used to lose his rag with the expectations of brighton fans, he was always going to flop at chelsea, he doesnt have a winning mentality you need at that club.

as for leicester not sure what more rodgers could do, apart from maddison their squad is actually very crap and the owner hasnt invested for a long time now. the two keepers they have probably sum them up. half the players are leaving at the end of the season & the other half arent good enough to be playing anyway, i can see them going down.

1_HMV-Football-Extravaganza.jpg

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

1_HMV-Football-Extravaganza.jpg

Both damaged goods, Uncle Harry is now some sort of mentor to owners who aint a clue where to turn when they've spunked a fortune for some provincial club , Pretty boy has a lot to do to get back on track, What owner would employ a failed Manager in the PL, He must have spent a kings ransom while managing both Chelsea and Everton...but then again there's some ransoms for some kings that you'd find hard to pawn.

1 hour ago, David said:

Potter to Spurs

Nagelsmann to Chelsea

Can see Leicester trying for Kompany or Carrick

Can't see Spurs going for Potter...the fans wont be impressed

Naglesmann at Chelsea I can see, Reason he was sacked at Bayern is his personality, He fell out with Neuer who is Mr Munich 🙄

Kompany will stay at Burnley...imo, Carrick...if Boro fail this season hhhmmm, The funds at Leicester if still in the PL for signings will be...not a lot.

It's that crazy time of the year in the PL where PANIC is the ultimate driving force 😬 

1 hour ago, David said:

Potter to Spurs

Nagelsmann to Chelsea

Can see Leicester trying for Kompany or Carrick

Would spurs take another Chelsea reject? That would be far too predictable. Potter to Leicester would be good. I think they’re a club slightly higher than Brighton in the pecking order, and that should’ve been his move in the first place.

rogers to spurs. 

1 minute ago, The Last Post said:

Can't see Spurs going for Potter...the fans wont be impressed

Naglesmann at Chelsea I can see, Reason he was sacked at Bayern is his personality, He fell out with Neuer who is Mr Munich 🙄

Kompany will stay at Burnley...imo, Carrick...if Boro fail this season hhhmmm, The funds at Leicester if still in the PL for signings will be...not a lot.

It's that crazy time of the year in the PL where PANIC is the ultimate driving force 😬 

Spurs fans need to be realistic about where they are as a club. 

I don't see Potter kicking off at the players and demanding trophies.

Levy doesn't appear to be overly bothered about trophies either.

As for Kompany, he will be off at the first whiff of PL interest, limited to what you can do in Burnley, isn't a great deal of room for growth as a football club.

I say that without wanting to sound disrespectful. If you look at clubs like Bournemouth who are down the smaller end of the size table, it's a real slog unless the owners are willing to go all in and throw every penny they can at it.

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Would spurs take another Chelsea reject? That would be far too predictable. Potter to Leicester would be good. I think they’re a club slightly higher than Brighton in the pecking order, and that should’ve been his move in the first place.

rogers to spurs. 

Yeah they would. Also a cheap option now that he's out of work, that will please Levy.

There is no doubt Wolves, Everton and Leeds have all benefitted and picked up more points-per-game since sacking the manager.

Southampton probably have too even if they are still bottom of the league.

I’m not including Palace. They would have been fine regardless.

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

There is no doubt Wolves, Everton and Leeds have all benefitted and picked up more points-per-game since sacking the manager.

Southampton probably have too even if they are still bottom of the league.

I’m not including Palace. They would have been fine regardless.

The undeniable fact is that three teams will be relegated, but no club wants to accept that it might be them.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

The undeniable fact is that three teams will be relegated, but no club wants to accept that it might be them.

While there's 27 points to play for and only 7 points separating Palace in 12th and Southampton at the bottom then there's hope for all of those.

It really is a do or die end to this season for those at the bottom.