What did Santa bring.

Stagtime

Santa was unbelievably generous this year. He got me a holiday to Borneo to see orangutans, sea turtles and a week at the beach in a very posh hotel. In addition, I received 4 new political theory books that I'd asked for, some new headphones, a reading light and a massive toblerone with some pyjamas.  

39 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Santa was unbelievably generous this year. He got me a holiday to Borneo to see orangutans, sea turtles and a week at the beach in a very posh hotel. In addition, I received 4 new political theory books that I'd asked for, some new headphones, a reading light and a massive toblerone with some pyjamas.  

*awaits thread for lift wanted to Borneo FC away. ?

Happy Christmas!

Edited by Boycie
In other news, I once found a massive toblerone in my pyjamas. Needed two flushes.

On 25/12/2022 at 20:42, richinspain said:

What is it with Toblerones. Horrible pieces of work. Uuuughhh

On 25/12/2022 at 20:20, Eddie said:

Madhur Jaffry's Ultimate Curry Bible, a whole shed load of spices, lots of Belgian, German and Austrian (come to daddy, Samichlaus) beer, a new printer and a Toblerone.

w4PEFayJYbxQ.gif

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

On 25/12/2022 at 10:52, Stagtime said:

Actually I only had it for around 10 minutes and my daughter took it home to be framed so haven’t had a good look at the signatures. Did notice Tom Lawrence on the side and Festy.

Think Cashins 41.

You've got the Administration release clause botherers Byrne and Buchanan on there at 2 and 26

Kelle Roos -21, Ebiowei=32, Allsopp -31, Stearman -16, Forsyth-3,  Curtis Davies-  if thats 33, Bielik- if that's a 5 and Lawrence.

Two without numbers- Don't know