So here's a stat...

admira

4 minutes ago, admira said:

And here's the worst 10:

image.png.02f2c463f80b2651ee515424f8b99e77.png

Addison on both , the period under him and Newman afterwards seemed very grim at the time. NNL loss record doesn’t make good reading although he was streaky with wins and losses as I recall. 
Makes the sackings of Mackay , McClaren and Clement look odd purely from stats point of view. 

Dry stats need context to be useful, the club was not in a comparable state for each of these managers, would lampard be in the top ten of these stats if he'd had Nigel Clough's budget to work with?. That and sample size as well, Paul Warne has only been here a short while and we're currently a big fish in league 1 not a small fish in the top flight.

It's an interesting list, don't get me wrong, I just wouldn't make too many conclusion on dry stats without the context.

7 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well is it a championship level squad ? We have holes and not one player in their prime. Except Wildsmith  

Probably correct. Rooney /Pack kept us up on the last day with players like Lawrence in the team , so this squad could struggle in the Championship. I like Warne and agree he is the L 1 Pep. The big test for him will be a season in the Championship , up against 4/5 Parachute teams.

15 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Bit of a meaningless stat. He's managed one of the fewest amount of games as well and he is managing in the third tier unlike virtually every other single manager we have had.

In any case your stat is wrong - Chris Powell lost 0% of his games in charge.

And neither did Chris Hutchings, David Lowe and  Darren Wassall..

Granted they were only in charge for 1-2 games, but what about Ted Magner in the 40s? He was in charge for not many fewer games than Warne and he didn't lose any!

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

And neither did Chris Hutchings, David Lowe and  Darren Wassall..

Granted they were only in charge for 1-2 games, but what about Ted Magner in the 40s? He was in charge for not many fewer games than Warne and he didn't lose any!

Darren Wassall lost a few games.