Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

Their left back spanks has mendez lang in his pocket. Maybe he should switch sides occasionally with Roberts to mix it up a bit and less predictable? 

Dull first half and starting to worry about the injury list stacking up. I think gee screamer and myself said we were worried that we may suffer more injuries with the increase in intensity in training. 

Just now, Big Bad Bob said:

Their left back spanks has mendez lang in his pocket. Maybe he should switch sides occasionally with Roberts to mix it up a bit and less predictable? 

Dull first half and starting to worry about the injury list stacking up. I think gee screamer and myself said we were worried that we may suffer more injuries with the increase in intensity in training. 

Not to do with injuries and much more to do with how Warne has them set up.

3 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Playing too deep , Smith too close to back line - the forwards are miles away from midfielders. 

I agree there is zero fluidity whether that is defence to mids mids to forwards...all playing too far apart so way to easy to defend against.

Let's hope he changes it 2nd half as Exeter have done nothing,  but knowing us their strikers will fire and get a goal.

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

Not make or break by a long stretch but a big 45 mins for Warne now. Let’s see if he can tinker that bag of s*** into something competent and get a win here. 

One Club. Together. Resilient 

Don't forget that this time last year we nearly didn't have a club

Edited by bimmerman

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

Sparks is a good left back, is fairly rapid as well

He'll be in the champ next season

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I got a bit bored after about 20 minutes of the game. I have been a lot more entertained for the last 30 minutes watching this.

Both my kids lasted about 10 mins and opted for You Tube instead.

I just can’t wait to sit on an overnight megabus on Friday night from Aberdeen to watch more of this wonderful entertainment…………..