Ipswich v Derby (A) Matchday Thread - ‘and it’s live’

i-Ram

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Completely random, about an hour and a half ago I walked past Paul Warne in Ipswich town centre, dressed in his club tracksuit and bobble hat, he was talking away on his phone so I just said good luck and he said thanks.

If we win you will have to stalk him every week. But as he is superstitious you should be fine

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Completely random, about an hour and a half ago I walked past Paul Warne in Ipswich town centre, dressed in his club tracksuit and bobble hat, he was talking away on his phone so I just said good luck and he said thanks.

You sure he was on his phone or just holding it to his ear so he didn’t have to talk to you?

Bye Bye Phone GIF by The X-Files

37 minutes ago, SKRam said:

A true classic…… White Rat from Osset. Say what you like about Yorkshire….. ok no don’t, but their beers are the best in the country. I’m stating that as a fact. Liveners before the game then post match celebration ales in Stockport. 

6B972F5D-3539-49D3-BFD6-FBF79EF459BD.jpeg

#Controversial ?

With an 8 pm KO Rams won’t be getting out of the ground till 10 so let’s all feed positive vibes for Paul Warnes Black & White Army tonight. Playing in white I presume? White socks pleeeeeeeezzzzzzz 

Edited by SKRam
Typo

40 minutes ago, SKRam said:

There weren’t many tickets remaining when I last checked, pretty well sold out which is a terrific effort from The Rams Fans. No doubt lots of references to previous encounters when both teams were punching! Hope they show the 6-2 Frannys  last game when he bagged a brace 

That was my first Rams match as a 10 year old ??