Paul Warne’s Bobble Hat Army

Day

The Bobble Hat   

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 02/10/2022 at 22:36, SaffyRam said:

Is this going to be like the grand sombrero plan………..then only six of us turn up wearing them??

On 03/10/2022 at 08:04, CBRammette said:

My mum has never forgiven me for that but we got use out of them at the fancy dress day at test match! Loads there

On 03/10/2022 at 14:23, Ram Logan Josh said:

At least I've already got various bobble and beanie hats.  I invested heavily in sombreros for me and my son, which were only worn once. Nearly caused a run on the pound...

I am in the room, yer know!  ?

Jeez.  How many times do I have to apologise!

Sort yer own bloody headwear out in future!  I'm done!  

Grr, rage, seethe etc.

laughing-laugh.gif

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Grr, rage, seethe etc.

laughing-laugh.gif

I loved your sombrero idea. Not our fault others didnt have the style to carry off!

19 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Grr, rage, seethe etc.

laughing-laugh.gif

Hey @Mucker1884 no need to apologise and I wasn't getting at you at all.  I thought the sombreros were a great idea. 

My son refused to wear his until he'd seen someone inside PP other than me wearing one.  Perhaps there were 30,000+ other fans thinking exactly the same.  'I'll show you mine if you show me yours...' 

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

Can you get dandruff if you're a slaphead?

Dunno @ossieram. I think it's a scalp condition but is it dependent on having hair? I guess if you are bald you can just scrape it off rather than it getting tangled up in follicles. Can't believe I just typed that. What depths have I sunk to after becoming entrapped by this infernal forum? ?

On 05/10/2022 at 23:09, uttoxram75 said:

David is an anchor

he wears an anchors hat

he used to live in Derby

he's now a grimsby t wat

he went out with Boycie

and couldn't drink his ale

and now he's put the jinx on

were bound to lose to Vale

about time we replaced that stupid stan collymore song.

On 06/10/2022 at 20:26, Miggins said:

Dunno @ossieram. I think it's a scalp condition but is it dependent on having hair? I guess if you are bald you can just scrape it off rather than it getting tangled up in follicles. Can't believe I just typed that. What depths have I sunk to after becoming entrapped by this infernal forum? ?

I think the balds can treat dadruff with several coats of quality lacquer.

6 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I'm offended that you chose the spice girls version.

YouTube gave one video by the Spice Girls or 50 by Gary Glitter to choose from. Although I personally have no problem listening to Gary Glitter, he was part of my early music memories and personally don't think that what has become common knowledge later should detract from the music side. I do however believe that to some it could offend.

As for the Spice Girls, as someone once told me "there is no good music and no bad music, only music that you like or don't like !"

ps, I don't like the Spice Girls either ?

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think the balds can treat dadruff with several coats of quality lacquer.

A bit off=topic I know, but amusing. In the 1960's my sister was walking home from primary school in the pouring rain with her best friend. A car drew up beside them and a man said, "Hop in". My sisters friend jumped in the car (it was her uncles car and he didn't have much hair) but my sister ran away as she thought he was a stranger. When my dad asked her to describe the man she said, 'Well, he had a lot of bald hair.'

• 1 month later...