Paul Warne’s Bobble Hat Army

Day

The Bobble Hat   

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Anyone know if we can put a little speaker in it that keeps repeating:

"four four two, Sibley in midfield, four four two"

Voices inside his head may help. Clearly watching the matches when we have switched to 4-4-2 doesn't seem to go in.

What if the bobble hat is specifically stopping those thoughts getting through? Anyone know if it's been tin-foil lined?

In other news, I now have a bobble hat but not a DCFC one. Should I request a DCFC one for Christmas?

3 hours ago, angieram said:

They had no bobble hats of any variety in the shop today. Said they'd completely sold out last week. 

Might have some online?

Sorry I meant that I can’t find it on the online shop, just a plain beanie.

Hopefully it’s just due to selling out and it will be back on there soon…my tabs are starting to get cold in this weather! 

9 hours ago, Mckram said:

Sorry I meant that I can’t find it on the online shop, just a plain beanie.

Hopefully it’s just due to selling out and it will be back on there soon…my tabs are starting to get cold in this weather! 

Can you contact them and ask about stock - they might not (probably not!) even be aware that Warney has started a new fashion sensation!

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Can you contact them and ask about stock - they might not (probably not!) even be aware that Warney has started a new fashion sensation!

I asked the question and got the following response, I get the feeling this is fanatics responding rather than someone working in the megastore

image.png.e1de04ee600fc1e30d1a36ced8daae4b.png

23 minutes ago, jake0400 said:

I asked the question and got the following response, I get the feeling this is fanatics responding rather than someone working in the megastore

I imagine Fanatics are fairly inflexible, but you could try chatting with someone in the Club shop, or maybe email Warney and demand his! ? 

32 minutes ago, jake0400 said:

My sister wanted one for her kid, and was told they are out of stock until the new year, but don't do kids sizes.

Do we know anyone on here that has a close affiliation with the club ?? maybe they could pass the message on that this needs sorting. The lack of the correct style of bobble hat (or just any bobble hat) is clearly an issue ??

1 hour ago, Gisby said:

Do we know anyone on here that has a close affiliation with the club ?? maybe they could pass the message on that this needs sorting. The lack of the correct style of bobble hat (or just any bobble hat) is clearly an issue ??

As I said earlier, they told me in the shop yesterday that they've temporarily sold out, but they are expecting more stock next week. 

There wasn't a lot of stuff for stocking fillers in there at all, tbh.

On 28/11/2022 at 10:58, IslandExile said:

Anyone know if we can put a little speaker in it that keeps repeating:

"four four two, Sibley in midfield, four four two"

Voices inside his head may help. Clearly watching the matches when we have switched to 4-4-2 doesn't seem to go in.

Sibley in midfield ?

in place of who ?