Paul Warne’s Bobble Hat Army

Day

The Bobble Hat   

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Two of the Spice Girls? I suppose it depends on which ones 

choosing peter greene GIF

I hate to correct you mate, but I think you'll find the Spice Girls were  Mel B, Smiley Beckham, the cute blond one, and that scouse bint in a tracky.

Eenie, Meenie, Minie, & Mo were actually members of Dave Dee, Beaky, Mick & Tich!  

Edited by Mucker1884
mate... I don't even know anyone called mat!

Before I  submit my vote, can I ascertain whether QMasta @David is referring to the bobble hat as worn by Mr Warne himself, or to be purchased and worn by ourselves?
Thing is, I have a different answer/vote for each scenario!

Sorry!   

Edited by Mucker1884
can, not ban... although that might not be a bad idea, seeing as I can't even duckin' spell!

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Before I  submit my vote, can I ascertain whether QMasta @David is referring to the bobble hat as worn by Mr Warne himself, or to be purchased and worn by ourselves?
Thing is, I have a different answer/vote for each scenario!

Sorry!   

Either. Mines on the way, regardless I will rate it.

Just now, David said:

Either. Mines on the way, regardless I will rate it.

"Either"?  EITHER?!!!

Can we have an "Either" button then, as I rate it on him, but I wouldn't rate wearing one myself!

... Unless it's for the official club Bobble-Hat Day, of course... more of that later... Just fine-tuning the details... 

I heavily hinted to my mum about a pink bobble hat with sheep on that we saw last week for christmas before PW was a twinkle in the eye. Will that count? But I will only join a bobble hat army when he has actually done something other than beat Cambridge. Not saying dont like him or not excited by appointment but everyone has gone bit crazy!! 

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I heavily hinted to my mum about a pink bobble hat with sheep on that we saw last week for christmas before PW was a twinkle in the eye. Will that count? But I will only join a bobble hat army when he has actually done something other than beat Cambridge. Not saying dont like him or not excited by appointment but everyone has gone bit crazy!! 

Just enjoying the away win and buying into the bobble hat for a bit of fun ( and it possesses magic powers but keep that to Rams fans only) ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Either"?  EITHER?!!!

Can we have an "Either" button then, as I rate it on him, but I wouldn't rate wearing one myself!

... Unless it's for the official club Bobble-Hat Day, of course... more of that later... Just fine-tuning the details... 

Anybody ever seen @Mucker1884 and @Tyler Durden in the same room?