Derby County v Wycombe Wanderers H Matchday Thread

archram

6 hours ago, HorsforthRam said:

Re Time wasting. Yes there’s the times when they all forget who is supposed to take a throw in, times where a foul is committed and they kick the ball away etc. but one of the worst occasions yesterday was their keeper feigning some sort of injury to his foot and getting their physio on when the pressure was properly building. He then proceed to clear from a goal kick by belting the ball with the same foot that needed physio moments earlier. 

That is just plain cheating. 

Their right back did it very early doors. He went down in a challenge like he’d been shot and lay there for several minutes - until the ball passed near during our next attack, and he was up and running like Jesus had just done another miracle.  That seemed to set the trend, although I am sure Ainsworth does that when he tells his team they will be working on cheating and time wasting on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Friday mornings.

On 18/09/2022 at 11:21, Srg said:

Did make me chuckle that with all their time wasting, when he gave added time second half he only gave them 4 minutes. 

Was hilarious when McGoldrick went over as if to take a late corner then ran off wasting a few seconds.  I thought Ainsworth was going to have a seizure bless him