Lincoln v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Before people over analyse this to death and want to rip everything up, to put it simply, we need to play better than we are  (the last two performances have been poor I had no issue with how we were playing before these two games), and we have got to start taking our chances, especially away from home. 

I'm not sure it is about performance though. I think it's about something more fundamental. Shape, style of play, and tactics seem to be ill-matched. This will be the fourth away game in the League and we have yet to score a goal. Add to that, we haven't exactly been banging them in at home. Every game we have played has been a right royal battle...4 games away without scoring, that's 6 hours without scoring.  

9 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

So because they failed it means we should to? We have a team full of players who until last season we’re playing in the league above.

It is good to see our victim mentality will mean we can play poorly with no recompense.

So Rosenior made good signings then?

4 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Disgraceful notice Rams fans leaving now en mass. Be nice to see Rooney get a game soon 

A bit unfair to describe it as disgraceful given this shocking performance especially given they've paid decent money to travel up to Lincoln midweek. Disappointing but not disgraceful.

7 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

His reluctance to move away from what clearly isn’t and hasn’t worked all season will be his undoing.

I said this in a thread very early on, when he was asked about changing things up in an interview he almost laughed it off, I like the guy so I hope this is a wake up, some will say he should’ve already had it.