Joseph Anang signed on season long loan

Caerphilly Ram

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

How are you so positive all the time? You’re a breath of fresh air on a dark gloomy winters evening.

I recon you could get the job as the warm up act at a hanging.

Aye, thinking signing a sub goalkeeper on loan when you have limited options being pointless and also thinking Chris Martin is long past it is really suicide watch level stuff. 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

So West Ham were happy for him to be loaned out to us when he was injured but now want him back now he's fit? Well I hope we stuff em on Saturday the Cockerneys  . 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Then give the arrogant pratts another going over on Monday evening 

Perhaps they're planning on playing him against us?

7 hours ago, sage said:

He was signed to compete on an equal footing with Wildsmith. Unfortunately for him, his immediate injury gave Joe the time to make the place his own. 

Massive use of hindsight there. 

I can't remember the last time I most fully agreed with you Rich, but you've nailed it there. Why are people on here so stupid. TAF seems quite apt. 

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I agree I think West Ham have made the decision for us, unlikely to get game time so frees up space and a wage 

West Ham's article say "West Ham and Derby County have mutually agreed for the goalkeeper to return to east London." To me, it sounds like we've sent him back, classing it as "recalled" on our side to look like the good cop, where in fact we're the ones that initiated it. 

https://www.whufc.com/news/joseph-anang-returns-derby-county-loan

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

West Ham's article say "West Ham and Derby County have mutually agreed for the goalkeeper to return to east London." To me, it sounds like we've sent him back, classing it as "recalled" on our side to look like the good cop, where in fact we're the ones that initiated it. 

https://www.whufc.com/news/joseph-anang-returns-derby-county-loan

No idea but I thought that was the normal terminology used, who knows