Ali Koiki - Signed for Northampton

Arsene Titman

37 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'm not so sure. Without having seen him play, mind - but his preference of being a CB would suggest that we'll have Roberts as more defensively minded allowing the RB to be the more offensive player, and Oduroh looks like just that.

Thing is if we are sticking to a 4231 we probably want forward thinking fullbacks on both sides. It's part of the benefit of that system is you can afford very attacking fullbacks on both sides.

Like I said elsewhere it's not so much Koiki that raises an eyebrow, I think we need that kind of player, it's more signing Stearman, Roberts and Fozzy that feels like we are bringing in one too many. 

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

I’ve been told there is serious interest from our side and they’re working with Northampton for a deal. 

I’ve been told that our intent is best described as serious and that a deal is being worked on with his current club.  That club is Northampton. 

#rimbauditklikebigtrav

5 hours ago, brady1993 said:

Thing is if we are sticking to a 4231 we probably want forward thinking fullbacks on both sides. It's part of the benefit of that system is you can afford very attacking fullbacks on both sides.

Like I said elsewhere it's not so much Koiki that raises an eyebrow, I think we need that kind of player, it's more signing Stearman, Roberts and Fozzy that feels like we are bringing in one too many. 

I agree. It does feel like we have too many CBs (Davies, Cashin, Chester, Stearman, Roberts). If we resign Fozzy then can also play there too.