Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I’ve often wondered, probably more than I should, as the old wives tale goes if you do it too much you’ll go blind. So my question is, if you get someone else to do it for you do you still go blind or do they? ?‍♂️

No - just onanism apparently ?‍♂️

Dont “spill…seed on the ground” otherwise you’ll end up like Jonah’s son, or worse still @Boycie

D7BB8915-4E6E-4B19-B8D4-D1EB8FFF4F7B.jpeg

Edited by Ellafella

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have you (successfully) tried that?

I'd have thought if your allotted slot (having logged in) doesn't start until 10am Friday, you won't be able to "pick" (add to basket?) a seat before then?

Whenever I've had a play with it before, it's told me I'm not yet eligible to purchase tickets?
I tried a couple of months ago, just as an experiment.  I'm not an away member, and tried it about 20mins before a general sale?  Might have been the Liverpool game?  Was obviously logged in, so they know your eligibility straight away.

Be interesting to know whether you can "Add to basket" a few minutes before the alloted time.

?‍♂️?

yes you can add to basket pre 10am

1 minute ago, Topram said:

These games should be season tickets before general sale 

As a season ticket holder, I'd be very tempted to agree.  Surely that gives us some sort of priority?

However, with a history of "One away game in the past few seasons" (Blackpool), I'd find it hard to argue with any regular (or even semi-regular) away fan who says something along the lines of "WTF does having a home season ticket have to do with away game tickets?".  I could reluctantly see their point.