Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I saw some derby fans saying only avabile on there website.

With new signings I think it could be a sell out.

No, that’s the Stevenage away game that is only available from their ticket office. Nearly 800 sold which is not bad for a mid week friendly.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I saw some derby fans saying only avabile on there website.

With new signings I think it could be a sell out.

Looks like you’re spot on pal! ?

Extra 600 tickets
Bradford ticket allocation increased from 1,167 to 1,767

Pinched from DCFC site.

Derby County supporters can purchase on the day of the game at Bradford, with tickets available from 9am. Supporters would need to scan the Away QR code near the away turnstiles to purchase tickets. There is no cash option to buy tickets. 

…………………sunny day out in Bradford anyone?

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Extra 600 tickets

Pinched from DCFC site.

Derby County supporters can purchase on the day of the game at Bradford, with tickets available from 9am. Supporters would need to scan the Away QR code near the away turnstiles to purchase tickets. There is no cash option to buy tickets. 

That is alright if got card thing on your phone what happens if they dont have one cash should be made a opaption for people.

33 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Extra 600 tickets

Pinched from DCFC site.

He’s not spot on though, because they are still available from our ticket office as I already explained and not just from Bradford.

11 minutes ago, Anna said:

Says this on Twitter, but our website has contradicting information... unless it's due to be updated to reflect the Tweet?

Screenshot_20220706-192719_Chrome.jpg

Think someone made a mistake! That Tweet has been deleted and this one posted insteadScreenshot_20220706-193924_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b0983fba9b01802955e28c752a7a4975.jpg

2 hours ago, Anna said:

Think someone made a mistake! That Tweet has been deleted and this one posted insteadScreenshot_20220706-193924_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b0983fba9b01802955e28c752a7a4975.jpg

The first tweet is probably from someone under pressure at work, it’s always been the as the second one because of the deadline for posting the tickets out.

29 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The first tweet is probably from someone under pressure at work, it’s always been the as the second one because of the deadline for posting the tickets out.

Understandable, mistakes happen ?

I did wonder re the postal deadline, however what I find interesting is that there is functioanlity on the day to scan a QR code at the Away stand at Bradford to pay and receive a digital ticket... so you'd think they would make the same link available in advance?!

(My fault for missing the postal deadline!)

I got my tickets yesterday but my mate wants to come with us, he's gone online and it says no events found when looking for away tickets. Seems weird that they have tweeted to say you can get them online and over the phone, and haven't said they've sold out?

image.thumb.png.185357569088b77ed2d32cebef3f15fd.png

16 minutes ago, Lander said:

I got my tickets yesterday but my mate wants to come with us, he's gone online and it says no events found when looking for away tickets. Seems weird that they have tweeted to say you can get them online and over the phone, and haven't said they've sold out?

image.thumb.png.185357569088b77ed2d32cebef3f15fd.png

Online option finished yesterday, due to postal deadlines.

Ignore any previous reference to still being available online (See above posts re amended tweet), as the were mistakes/Typos.

No cash on the day option.  

Still available via DCFC ticket office counter and/or phone.  Also available via a QR Code (to purchase a digital ticket) at the turnstiles on the day, so three options still available to your mate.

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Traditionally the first pre-season game is all about fitness, normally playing a different 11 in each half. Will we be up to 22 players by matchday? You never know.

Probably something close to this (a couple if 'trialists included):

Wildsmith; Bardell, Chester, Cashin, Forsyth; Bird, Hourihane; Barkhuizen, Knight, Sotona; Stretton

Roberts; Byrne, Solomon, Davies, WGP; Bielik, Tommo; Glover, Sibley, Mendez-Laing; McGoldrick

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Probably something close to this (a couple if 'trialists included):

Wildsmith; Bardell, Chester, Cashin, Forsyth; Bird, Hourihane; Barkhuizen, Knight, Sotona; Stretton

Roberts; Byrne, Solomon, Davies, WGP; Bielik, Tommo; Glover, Sibley, Mendez-Laing; McGoldrick

Wonder if Bielik & Knight will have been given an extra week or two off due to recent international appearances ?

Plus is Aghatise still around, he looks very promising

Edited by SamUltraRam