Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

Morning!

Has anyone else used the QR code to get a ticket? I have and got receipt (actually been charged twice but that's another issue! ?), but no ticket has come through?

I feel like I don't have the best of luck with tickets sometimes ?

It's beeen a beautiful morning up here in Yorkshire. All you Rams fans heading up won't be disappointed (well not with the weather anyway ?).

Just a short train ride from Ilkley for me, so setting off shortly.

Can't wait.

Start of a new era today. Hopefully a sustainable and successful one.

Then back to watch (on the TV) Derbyshire in the T20 quarter final later with a few beers.

Could be an excellent day all round!

1 hour ago, jono said:

Apart from the Covid season and a handful of individual matches I haven’t done Rams TV that much, but there’s something in the back of my mind that says it’s free outside the UK ? Is that right ? 

Believe that’s just a type of membership option that isn’t offered within the uk. 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Apart from the Covid season and a handful of individual matches I haven’t done Rams TV that much, but there’s something in the back of my mind that says it’s free outside the UK ? Is that right ? 

You wish, we'd all be 'travelling' away! ? ?

1 hour ago, jono said:

As an overseas subscriber I pay 17.50 a month
And as per another thread, slightly grumpy that despite paying for largely nothing in May & Jun and have an active subscription in July, apparently i need to pay another 5 pounds for each game