Message to rooney

B4ev6is

If you are reading this I am completely guttied that you had to leave us I felt you were the man to take us back up but I understand why you had enough like us you get told one thing and then admin tell you something else. But you brought us all togather we had our highs and lows. But I know just how tough it has been you have done things that ex mel should have done like book hotels and paid for travel and then paid kits and training kits and even peoples wages you will always be welcome at derby any time.

Who ever gets you next will be very very very lucky to have you but please remember derby county fans and derby family and maybe some time in future we might meet again.

From all derby fans

We wish you all the luck in the world.

From B4

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

As for Rooney, fudge him, he's a quitter. I thought he was a winner, but he's thrown in the towel. No better than Rowett in my eyes

I think Mel did everything he could to ease Rowett out the door, so he could hold hands with Frank.

To add to b4's comments, as a lifelong Derby fan, please don't walk away yet. You have galvanised a squad, club and city in desperate circumstances. Please wait until the new owners are appointed, have the discussion around aspirations and then make a final decision. 

Please stay and finish the job you started. 

Rooney can do one. He was rubbish for us a a player and was eying Cocu’s job from the start.  He definitely never gave the Dutchman 100% which ironically is what he expected of his players. We barely survived relegation after an appalling run of results in his first season and presided over the longest run of away defeats in history is his second.
I fell for his man of the people routine but when it came to the crunch and his dream ownership team fell apart he was off-ski leaving us looking for a new manager needing to find a new squad and start from scratch. 

Probably an unpopular opinion but it’s how I see it.

So long Wayne.