Message to rooney

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont listen to music much to be honest

B4, I would recommend to anyone to find some good music and spend a couple of hours a day with it on in the background. If you don't have any specific type of music to listen to, trial a few radio stations and see what you like. I alternate between Absolute, Kisstory, Heart 80s, and Radio 1. Music is therapy for the mind and soul. 

If you feel stressed and under pressure all the time, music can help. I also think, from the impression I get, that you don't enjoy many hobbies, and everyone needs hobbies. You cannot put all your enjoyment into the Derby County FC basket mate.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

B4, I would recommend to anyone to find some good music and spend a couple of hours a day with it on in the background. If you don't have any specific type of music to listen to, trial a few radio stations and see what you like. I alternate between Absolute, Kisstory, Heart 80s, and Radio 1. Music is therapy for the mind and soul. 

If you feel stressed and under pressure all the time, music can help. I also think, from the impression I get, that you don't enjoy many hobbies, and everyone needs hobbies. You cannot put all your enjoyment into the Derby County FC basket mate.

What I used able to do I can no longer do anymore I used to do martial art called tetsudo and because my neve dammage I am no longer able to do that I used play golf and I used like to swim and are now to physical demanding for me now.

So derby is only thing I have left now sigh.

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What I used able to do I can no longer do anymore I used to do martial art called tetsudo and because my neve dammage I am no longer able to do that I used play golf and I used like to swim and are now to physical demanding for me now.

So derby is only thing I have left now sigh.

well, in that case, you've got plenty of room in your life for music.

Rooney's had some weeks off, with his boys and wife, winding down from it all. The distance brought his perspective and he wants new horizons.

It has been pretty relentless, the pressure and spotlight on 'Wayne Rooney's Derby County' - he did an amazing job galvanising the players he had, or was allowed to keep, and the performances swept the faithful along amid an undeniably Herculean effort.

Remember, Wayne was often scathing about referees, and said more than once: 'They want us relegated', and I happen to believe him."They" were also obviously the parasites and the EFL, working for months mainly to appease just about every other selfish Chairman and belittle or impede Derby.

I'll be happy if those people find themselves in similarly parlous financial straits - there are some prominent candidates.

Add on top of that for Wayne, the diabolical and destructive silence from Q - and the club likely to still be in administration without enough players to field a team, who can blame him for deciding enough is enough?

Yes, there's an element of selfishness in him not wanting another patchwork team to be struggling on, another division down, on his CV - but we've also had the media circus and snigger-mentality abruptly halted and now we can operate under the radar to a greater extent.

It will be interesting to see who takes Wayne on, and how he fares - but I'm far more interested in the future of Derby County, and Wayne is gone.

Cheerio, and thanks for all the fish.

C O Y R