Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Well the cheeky mother fecker...thinking mighty Blackpool would be a pushover so booked the winter break, The downside was it was a cash upfront holiday and a loss of deposit if cancelled.

All those precious players are going to feel the wind of the Irish sea instead of warm sunshine on their backs 

giphy.gif 😁

46 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

Well the cheeky mother fecker...thinking mighty Blackpool would be a pushover so booked the winter break, The downside was it was a cash upfront holiday and a loss of deposit if cancelled.

All those precious players are going to feel the wind of the Irish sea instead of warm sunshine on their backs 

giphy.gif 😁

They can always send the 35 players who didn't make their named squad.

5 hours ago, Kernow said:

They'll still get on a plane* though, right?  So still a bit of excitement for 'em.

*They have history of flying to Blackpool, if I recall... I believe the coach dropped them off at EMA, then drove up empty, to pick them up again at Blackpool airport!  WTF! 🤣

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Perhaps there was a shortage of pies due to the bakery being burnt down.

Always plenty of pies.  Where do you think all these players are going.  Depreciated to write off status by Sweeney Marinakis.  This weeks special Arter and Shelvey Stilton with Turners 10 million sauce. Careful it's prone to spilling. 

On 07/01/2024 at 23:03, RadioactiveWaste said:

To be fair, I could offer my services to Barcelona and tweet about it.

image.png.247f0fd580c3d5450624d3e675510634.png

This t*** has a lot to say on Barcelona.  Perhaps he could send them his CV as well..

He can start with this .

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11759313/rangers-flop-joe-worrall-nottingham-forest-blackpool-facup-shock/

On 08/01/2024 at 09:35, richinspain said:

They can always send the 35 players who didn't make their named squad.

Think they've got enough Donkeys up there already without sending more.

Edited by roboto

26 minutes ago, JfR said:

Is that the real Paul scholars? And, no, he's not just fart about in a gym, he's got his tiktok influence to grow, an important diplomatic role in the middle East, pursue justice for sub-postmasters, revitalise the NHS...and lol, no,I don't think he's going to playing professional football for Barcelona.

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

image.png.247f0fd580c3d5450624d3e675510634.png

This t*** has a lot to say on Barcelona.  Perhaps he could send them his CV as well..

He can start with this .

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11759313/rangers-flop-joe-worrall-nottingham-forest-blackpool-facup-shock/

Scottish football is so weird. I know most football fans are pretty myopic, but old firm supporters take it to insane levels. Yeah, Joe Worrall is rubbish, but to still be seething about a bad loan spell from 5 years ago to the extent where you devote an, admittedly small, article to him having a bad game in the FA cup third round is unbelievably small minded and petty. Imagine if the DET ran a piece about Kieran Dowell having a bad game for Rangers.

38 minutes ago, Anon said:

Scottish football is so weird. I know most football fans are pretty myopic, but old firm supporters take it to insane levels. Yeah, Joe Worrall is rubbish, but to still be seething about a bad loan spell from 5 years ago to the extent where you devote an, admittedly small, article to him having a bad game in the FA cup third round is unbelievably small minded and petty. Imagine if the DET ran a piece about Kieran Dowell having a bad game for Rangers.

Oh believe it, the old firm never disappoint in the levels of small mindedness, petty vendettas, whataboutism, and, ever new innovations in the field of bottom of the barrel (a new depth is never far away).

By comparison this thread is Socrates and Plato debating the nature of Joe Worrall's metaphysical crappness.