Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, littleover ram said:

would have been nice of them to have offered us a Brian Clough Trophy friendly to help with our finances, like we did when they were in League One and we had been promoted to the PL 

I mean I'd love to see this. But would your fans really want a helping hand from your dearest rivals? 

If one of the bottom teams is to give them a scare it will probably be Burnley.

Forest’s points tally is really poor considering they have already played Burnley, Luton, Sheff Utd, Brentford and Everton at home. They have Bournemouth next too.

Burnley, meanwhile, have only played Sheff Utd and Palace at home of the bottom teams. They have a lot of winnable games to come.

On 16/12/2023 at 15:07, Comrade 86 said:

Nearly a quarter of a billion on that utter shower of shoyte!  They've not won in 12 games  🤣

While I don't have some sort of ingrained hatred of Forest (I was of the generation that saw them at their best and it's hard to be too much of a hater of seeing what Sir Brian did with them). But I do think it's verging on madness to see how close to the brink they now are - everything and above is dependent on them surviving in the top flight, the moment that stops (and it probably won't be this season but it will be some time in the next three or four) they are utterly hosed as a club. Genuinely, it's sad to see but they have gone down the road that has been trod so many times before and they are beyond the point of no return. To think they laughed at us signing Bradley Johnson!

55 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

While I don't have some sort of ingrained hatred of Forest (I was of the generation that saw them at their best and it's hard to be too much of a hater of seeing what Sir Brian did with them). But I do think it's verging on madness to see how close to the brink they now are - everything and above is dependent on them surviving in the top flight, the moment that stops (and it probably won't be this season but it will be some time in the next three or four) they are utterly hosed as a club. Genuinely, it's sad to see but they have gone down the road that has been trod so many times before and they are beyond the point of no return. To think they laughed at us signing Bradley Johnson!

I don't hate Forest. I literally never visit their forums either, it's just fun taking the piss out of the pet gump given he's plenty to say about our travails. As for their current curve, well it looks a bit shyte for them. I watched them the other night and for the number of times that Gibbs-White actually beat another player they might as well of had Barry White instead. £38 million on that plus his salary, signing fee, agent's fees... Then there's Lingz 😂 The only guy who seems of Premier League ability is Awoniyi and they're completely lost with him out.

All of that being said, when they do fall to earth, I will have a good old laugh and I won't be caring much if they hit the skids either as they were pretty cunty when the same happened to us. 

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

I don't hate Forest. I literally never visit their forums either, it's just fun taking the piss out of the pet gump given he's plenty to say about our travails. As for their current curve, well it looks a bit shyte for them. I watched them the other night and for the number of times that Gibbs-White actually beat another player they might as well of had Barry White instead. £38 million on that plus his salary, signing fee, agent's fees... Then there's Lingz 😂 The only guy who seems of Premier League ability is Awoniyi and they're completely lost with him out.

All of that being said, when they do fall to earth, I will have a good old laugh and I won't be caring much if they hit the skids either as they were pretty cunty when the same happened to us. 

*County 🙄

Oh no... hang on... nope... you were right... my bad! 

😁

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

They are pretty funny though.

I mean, i can only imagaine the process players signing for forest go through,

"oh my agent says he got me a deal in the premier league!"

"obviously, they'll play much better football when I get there"

"oh well that's not real, thats just AI art been done for a laugh, wonder what their manager actually looks like"

"oh well the money's good!"

"OMFG it wasn't AI art!!!!"

"People will remember I was good before this"

"smile and wave boys, smile and wave"

Edited by RadioactiveWaste