Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

Must be pretty gutting to go 2-0 up at Old Trafford only to throw it away and get a grand total of nil point. Strange to not see our resident red dog here though, not like Dawnie to hide away when it doesn’t suit… shame.

I guess beating a United side wasn’t for everyone today…

He's still trying to work out what a feeder club means 

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He was rested after that game and on his next one gave a goalkick for in a Reading game when it had gone in, hit the support frame right at the back of the goal, and come back out. 

The 'goal that never was' was earlier on in the season, maybe 2 or 3 months before the Derby v Forest match. 

He should already have been dropped down a few levels way before he got the chance to ruin our game. 

6 hours ago, Kernow said:

Must be pretty gutting to go 2-0 up at Old Trafford only to throw it away and get a grand total of nil point. Strange to not see our resident red dog here though, not like Dawnie to hide away when it doesn’t suit… shame.

I guess beating a United side wasn’t for everyone today…

Don’t worry, it’ll be that dodgy internet connection again.

11 hours ago, JfR said:

Bit rude of them to turn on him after all he's done for them in the past...

I have no issue with a club feeling aggrieved, even though I think it was a red and a pen. I do have an issue with someone at Forest needing to get this out in the media and Percy essentially allowing himself to be a journalistic mouthpiece for the club.

It’s putting pressure on refs for their upcoming fixtures isn’t it? Percy should know better.

9 hours ago, Tombo said:

Call me bitter but I did then and still do feel that Attwell is an atrocious referee and can't understand why he's had such a career at the top level when he clearly just gets things wrong, and then tries to atone with an even worse decision in the opposite direction as if that evens things up.

I'm pretty sure in that famous East Midlands Derby he sent off Lewis McGugan quite harshly

So it wasn't all against us. He's just crap and has been crap for 15+ years

He's the product of George Courtney...you know the school master 🙄 who was called a cheat by Tony Adams when officiating, I've no time for Attwell ever since his Ramshackle performance when disallowing 2 goals against the dogs all those years ago.

My dislike of Attwell is equal to my dislike of the dogs so 2 very questionable decisions against them and a reported poor performance sits OK with me.

He was fast tracked as most officials are now and even with the help of VAR still can't do a simple job ☺️  

Seen worse decisions than that to make official complaints over.

Make contact in the box and the player goes down, penalty, Rashford made the most of it for sure, contact was there there.

As for the red, would Boly have prevented a clear goal scoring opportunity had Worrall not tugged at the shorts? 

Had they gone the other way, I'm sure Forest would have taken the decisions and made a case for them being correct.

No way that red is getting overturned though.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Seen worse decisions than that to make official complaints over.

Make contact in the box and the player goes down, penalty, Rashford made the most of it for sure, contact was there there.

As for the red, would Boly have prevented a clear goal scoring opportunity had Worrall not tugged at the shorts? 

Had they gone the other way, I'm sure Forest would have taken the decisions and made a case for them being correct.

No way that red is getting overturned though.

And an extra game ban for a frivolous appeal?

They must have missed Onana getting booked for time wasting on a goal kick while he was waiting for a second ball to be removed from the pitch, and Rashford getting booked for two Forest players running into each other.

1 hour ago, MarsdenRam said:

Internet still out in Notts I see...

Its not a bug, it's a feature

"Nottsnet, auto throttles your internet in the wake of yet another notts forest defeat to help preserve the mental health of those afflicted with forest fandom. This feature was first triled after the Yoeville play off and proved vastly popular..........."

While ever we accept this kind of cheating it will never be eradicated.

To think that some people still buy the old "oh, they run so fast these days that the slightest touch can knock them off balance". Its utter b****cks. 

It was never a penalty, nobody would ever expect it to be given FOR their team but, it was against Forest so I can just about control my anger.

Over the last 18 months they have been the luckiest team in world football, so it's nice when just once, something goes against them, and they have a tantrum

24 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

While ever we accept this kind of cheating it will never be eradicated.

To think that some people still buy the old "oh, they run so fast these days that the slightest touch can knock them off balance". Its utter b****cks. 

It was never a penalty, nobody would ever expect it to be given FOR their team but, it was against Forest so I can just about control my anger.

Over the last 18 months they have been the luckiest team in world football, so it's nice when just once, something goes against them, and they have a tantrum

Disagree I thought it was a clumsy challenge he caught Rashford and a definite pen.
yes they are owed a few after Wembley and  numerous hand balls last season that went unpunished.