Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

21 minutes ago, alram said:

worrying that they seem to have got solid now and aren't playing with 2 at the back anymore

Their fans will enjoy the performance and the result today. Opposing managers will also have enjoyed the performance - Forest were absolutely wide open at the back every time the ball was crossed into the box - they got lucky that the scousers were off colour today, but they need to address their defending urgently or they’re going to get hammered a lot this season….

I can't begrudge the open top parade that will naturally follow this thumping one nil win, but the fact is that it demonstrates another example of the distopian days we are living through and is thus slightly irritating

Forest winning is an obvious indicator of the end of days and I would have preferred the four horsemen to be honest 

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I did give them a potential of 7-8 points against the ‘big six’ as bonus points in the fight for relegation.

I think Liverpool at home (they are winless away this season) is probably the easiest of the big six right now. Don’t get me wrong I expected Liverpool to win easily, so Forest deserve credit.

But Forest would have been better off beating Bournemouth at home and losing to Liverpool, rather than the other way around.

Absolutely. Liverpool aren’t a direct rival for relegation (or are they?) ? 

23 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Absolutely. Liverpool aren’t a direct rival for relegation (or are they?) ? 

Need to start getting some away results to be sure. Haven't won one in the league yet in 5 goes.

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

Need to start getting some away results to be sure. Haven't won one in the league yet in 5 goes.

Starting to look like beating Man City was the exception, not the new rule. Proof that any team can beat the best team in the league when the stars align. And just to prove the point, forest go and beat Liverpool. So either Liverpool are crap, or the stars aligned today and are unlikely to align again for another 1000 years. Either way, it’ll be a cold day in hell before they get any credit from me. 

I only watched the second half but I immediately thought crikey that’s a poor Liverpool team on paper and on the pitch they weren’t very brave in their football and given that they still had a couple of glorious chances - the Red dogs stood back and nicked the goal they hoped for -fair enough- that forward they have seems to have an ability to look useless and the ball bounces of him and somehow gets in the goal. 

16 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Did you see the scenes? Reminiscent of when they beat Malmo in 1884. 
Their massive rivalry with Liverpool continues. 

If you're referring to the final, I was just about to correct you for being 5 years out... but imagine my surprise when I then suddenly noticed you were actually 95 years out.  It was at this point I decided to just leave it, and not say a word!

?