Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

Yeah, it's 'kin hilarious to hear Cooper whinge about Richarlison showboating. The media love him but I think he's a charmless sh*tb*g. 

Was particularly annoying to hear Carragher say it's out of order to showboat during a game but stopped short of the same condemnation of a player seeking deliberate retribution on said player.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Yeah I think Henderson will save Forest from a disaster. They could still go down though. 

unfortunately I see Henderson keeping them up. They dominated spurs over large periods today, I thought they would look much worse than they do

9 hours ago, alram said:

unfortunately I see Henderson keeping them up. They dominated spurs over large periods today, I thought they would look much worse than they do

Spurs looked exactly the same against Wolves, it’s entirely their style of play to allow the other team to have the ball until they reach the final third. It makes teams look threatening when they aren’t. 

Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed being in the away end yesterday. My wife’s life long best mate was on a train back from London yesterday morning, got chatting to Spurs fans who said the they had some tickets as they’re gang couldn’t make it.  Her husband (my mate) is a life long spur and season ticket holder. Two tickets, he thought he can’t take a Forest fan or a neutral, how about someone who hates Forest more than anyone he knows!! Impromptu but very welcome! 

Observations: The red dogs support was actually good today. Never backed them like that in the championship.  Plastics

The announcer still calls it the world famous city ground ?????

Chants were “Forest are magic, all around the pitch”, obviously we had “champions of Europe you’ll never sing that”, to which I liked the Spurs response “Champions of Europe, you weren’t even born” and now they’re in the premier league we can’t possibly have one version of mull of kintyre oh no, it has to sung pre match and at start of the second half, with them being world famous n all that song is as synonymous with them as You’ll never Walk Alone with the scousers.

They played ok, but they huffed and puffed and Spurs cut them open at will. The Yates and Williams chances they can’t afford to miss those, especially the Yates one. Despite spending £150m+ they look toothless. I also think Spurs suit them in they’re a counter attacking team, they don’t really press. That back 3 isn’t good for premier league level and if they are pressed they will have problems. Well deserved win for Spurs although seeing Harry Kane miss a penalty (good save by that arrogant Bamford Henderson) was an I was there moment, never seen him miss a pen.

And they didn’t sell out, I saw about 40 or 50 seats empty by the away fans. However I’m guessing that’s season ticket holders who couldn’t make it or Maranakis charging ridiculous prices. I know a few who couldn’t get tickets to join the bandwagon.

Edited by BramcoteRam84

12 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Have seen Forest twice now at home in Sky Sunday matches, have to say how disgusted I have been with the totally cynical way Cooper has set his side up - 2 deliberate handballs to avoid goals being scored against them, rugby tackling opposition players to stop them breaking away, more than half the team booked today, it's a not so subtle way of cheating.

They'll stay up on the basis of what I've seen so far but the manner which they'll do so hasn't even been touched on by the MSM which is pretty sad in itself. 

Yet he was bleating about a bit of ball juggling by Richarlson. Rattled if you ask me 

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed being in the away end yesterday. My wife’s life long best mate was on a train back from London yesterday morning, got chatting to Spurs fans who said the they had some tickets as they’re gang couldn’t make it.  Her husband (my mate) is a life long spur and season ticket holder. Two tickets, he thought he can’t take a Forest fan or a neutral, how about someone who hates Forest more than anyone he knows!! Impromptu but very welcome! 

Observations: The red dogs support was actually good today. Never backed them like that in the championship.  Plastics

The announcer still calls it the world famous city ground ?????

Chants were “Forest are magic, all around the pitch”, obviously we had “champions of Europe you’ll never sing that”, to which I liked the Spurs response “Champions of Europe, you weren’t even born” and now they’re in the premier league we can’t possibly have one version of mull of kintyre oh no, it has to sung pre match and at start of the second half, with them being world famous n all that song is as synonymous with them as You’ll never Walk Alone with the scousers.

They played ok, but they huffed and puffed and Spurs cut them open at will. The Yates and Williams chances they can’t afford to miss those, especially the Yates one. Despite spending £150m+ they look toothless. I also think Spurs suit them in they’re a counter attacking team, they don’t really press. That back 3 isn’t good for premier league level and if they are pressed they will have problems. Well deserved win for Spurs although seeing Harry Kane miss a penalty (good save by that arrogant Bamford Henderson) was an I was there moment, never seen him miss a pen.

And they didn’t sell out, I saw about 40 or 50 seats empty by the away fans. However I’m guessing that’s season ticket holders who couldn’t make it or Maranakis charging ridiculous prices. I know a few who couldn’t get tickets to join the bandwagon.

Considering all the money they have spent their forwards still looks poor

I didn't watch the game, but saw the highlights on MOTD2. It looks like, with Niakhiate injured for quite a while, they're either going to have to sign another CB or adjust their formation to better protect the plodders at the back. Cook in particular will get torn apart by everyone and Worrall just isn't quick enough at that level. 

I imagine also, with so many signings, Cooper will be experimenting with various combinations for a few games. His biggest problem though might be keeping players happy who think they should be starting and possibly consider sidelining the few home grown players they have left. 

It's good to know though that Cooper intends to clean up their act and is aiming for a true Corinthian spirit, rather than the thuggish cynicism they displayed yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I didn't watch the game, but saw the highlights on MOTD2. It looks like, with Niakhiate injured for quite a while, they're either going to have to sign another CB or adjust their formation to better protect the plodders at the back. Cook in particular will get torn apart by everyone and Worrall just isn't quick enough at that level. 

I imagine also, with so many signings, Cooper will be experimenting with various combinations for a few games. His biggest problem though might be keeping players happy who think they should be starting and possibly consider sidelining the few home grown players they have left. 

It's good to know though that Cooper intends to clean up their act and is aiming for a true Corinthian spirit, rather than the thuggish cynicism they displayed yesterday. 

They're meant to be getting that centre half from Wolves who was picked for the squad yesterday but decided not to turn up as he wants to leave.

Worrall and/or Cook will be on suspensions by November. 

It's no coincidence about the deliberate handballs in two home games, obvious an instruction from Cooper. Carragher kept saying what was Cook thinking but even to a simpleton seems obvious that he's been coached by Cooper on the lesser of the two evils.

Now that Henderson has saved two pens I can just see this ruse getting worse if that's imaginable.

It's all BS, Carragher talking forest up, he is doing his job and bigging up the prem. He will be the first to ask questions if it all goes wrong, they had one shot on target yesterday, Spurs could of scored six. All teams who get promoted, have the same problems, goals. 

11 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Considering all the money they have spent their forwards still looks poor

Just looked at their fixtures first time  and being objective, I’d say they will get little change out of Man City next, but the 5 games following are all winnable and definitely against teams that will give them scoring opportunities. 

Even putting to one side Dirty Leeds and Foxes away, the 3 at home versus Bournemouth, Fulham and Villa should be games they look to win; mainly because the next cluster of 5 are once again far tougher and will be tricky to pick up points

Man City is a free hit damage limitation, the next 5 games will be more telling as to their scoring capabilities and season 

Edited by Zag zig

I’ll be at the game on Wednesday night, hopefully City can finally be the premier league team that hits 10 in a single game. I do think Haaland will be rested for it, unfortunately, as they will see this game as a walk over - give the kids a run out and only win by 3.

14 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I watched Bremen Vs Frankfurt cracking game.

I wouldn't dirty myself watching those Fother Muckers down the road ?

Shame on those DCFC fans that did ?

I understand the reasoning behind your attempts to outrun the forum swear police, but I would very much appreciate it if you could perhaps find a different route next time. ?
I’m not particularly enamoured by your attempt above, given the subject matter,  and actually take it rather personally!  TIA. 

?