Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

47 minutes ago, sage said:

Ive had similar issues and may write to the club. Maybe there were too many categories before but to discriminate against disabled supporters, though accidental, isn't on. 

The only answers I can see to this problem either a dedicated area for disabled fans or a discount for disabled fans for any area they choose 

to be fair there will be plenty of non disabled fans who are not as financially well off as some disabled fans ,it’s a tough one to find a totally fair solution , I’m not sure it’s fair to say it’s disabled fans being discriminated against as I’m sure the new pricing policy affects the cost of tickets for many more fans that are not disabled 

Edited by Archied

2 hours ago, Archied said:

The only answers I can see to this problem either a dedicated area for disabled fans or a discount for disabled fans for any area they choose 

to be fair there will be plenty of non disabled fans who are not as financially well off as some disabled fans ,it’s a tough one to find a totally fair solution , I’m not sure it’s fair to say it’s disabled fans being discriminated against as I’m sure the new pricing policy affects the cost of tickets for many more fans that are not disabled 

Do wheelchair users still get a free ST for an assistant/carer with their season ticket?

6 hours ago, NottsRam said:

Do wheelchair users still get a free ST for an assistant/carer with their season ticket?

If this is for you or a friend then you can email the Disabled Liaison Officer at Emma.drury@dcfc.co.uk ( Admin, I asked if it was ok to share this and she said yes).

2 minutes ago, Geriatram said:

It looks as if the season ticket sales have stalled after the initial early surge. The OS is saying we have sold 10,000+, so it looks as if the 15 to 20,000 some people forecast maybe a little optimistic, unfortunately.  

DD options not available yet, plus people still have a week and a half to keep their existing seats.

24 minutes ago, Geriatram said:

It looks as if the season ticket sales have stalled after the initial early surge. The OS is saying we have sold 10,000+, so it looks as if the 15 to 20,000 some people forecast maybe a little optimistic, unfortunately.  

Why just because club not given that update does not mean not reached over 15 or 20k still time yet.

38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why just because club not given that update does not mean not reached over 15 or 20k still time yet.

I think, possibly with some justification, that @Geriatram is suggesting the club might have put out some kind of update ("season ticket sales have now exceeded xx,xxx so don't miss your chance......") if they were going particularly well but, best not jump to conclusions I guess.

1 hour ago, Geriatram said:

Ticket office was choca on saturday morning although some getting matchday tickets . Certainly not stalling.

After much anguish I’ve decided not to renew my season ticket. Although my first game was nearly 70 years ago,  due to finances and distance I’ve only had a season ticket for 4 seasons. I’m so pleased I managed it for at least a short time.

My health now means I can’t manage the train to Derby from Bristol and back  in a day. When I do come to matches it’ll mean staying several days with my daughter and going to games with my son and granddaughters. I can’t always manage this and the expense of season ticket plus train fares is now too much for me.

However, I’ll be there v Oxford with my son and 3 of the kids - in spite of difficulty getting my son’s ticket as they said he was 122 years old so couldn’t purchase an adult ticket!

It’s been a rough old time for the club but I feel things are on the up and I’ll be at PP as often as I can.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

6864 seats left unallocated on the website as of this afternoon - 402 fewer than 6 days ago. 

Not sure what that means. 402 seats that previously were not allocated to a previous years season ticket holder have now been allocated.. either to a new season ticket holder or to a existing season ticket holder who has changed their seat. 

so it shows at least 402 ticket sales in the last six days but probably a lot more due to people renewing their existing place and not changing the allocation. 

On 16/07/2022 at 11:07, Grimbeard said:

Anyone have any idea when new cards are likely to be posted?

Thank you for your email.

I cannot give you an exact date on season ticket delivery due to the high demand, but we are currently printing and processing season ticket cards and they will be with you before the first home league game. 

Kind regards,

Simran 

DCFC Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek
Pride Park Stadium
Pride Park, Derby
DE24 8XL

1 hour ago, archram said:

After much anguish I’ve decided not to renew my season ticket. Although my first game was nearly 70 years ago,  due to finances and distance I’ve only had a season ticket for 4 seasons. I’m so pleased I managed it for at least a short time.

My health now means I can’t manage the train to Derby from Bristol and back  in a day. When I do come to matches it’ll mean staying several days with my daughter and going to games with my son and granddaughters. I can’t always manage this and the expense of season ticket plus train fares is now too much for me.

However, I’ll be there v Oxford with my son and 3 of the kids - in spite of difficulty getting my son’s ticket as they said he was 122 years old so couldn’t purchase an adult ticket!

It’s been a rough old time for the club but I feel things are on the up and I’ll be at PP as often as I can.

That must be difficult for you, but I hope that you enjoy cheering on from Bristol.

You’re still part of the Rams family wherever you are ?

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Not sure what that means. 402 seats that previously were not allocated to a previous years season ticket holder have now been allocated.. either to a new season ticket holder or to a existing season ticket holder who has changed their seat. 

so it shows at least 402 ticket sales in the last six days but probably a lot more due to people renewing their existing place and not changing the allocation. 

Exactly, I would say that's potentially 402 new season ticket holders in the past week.

I did wonder whether it was tickets purchased by non-season ticket holders for the first game of the season, but doesn't look like that's the case: 

Season Tickets Available: 

image.thumb.png.762eae4539654598b45b81d7bf9a0f7e.png

Oxford Tickets Available: 

image.thumb.png.b6f36373f17a01a8813bfb0905da117a.png

Also, I have seen season tickets coming up in areas that were previously allocated which points to people renewing, but moving and then their initial seat becoming available.