Thank You Rams TV

Although an avid reader, I rarely contribute to this site, but couldn’t let the season pass without a ‘Shout Out’ for Rams TV.

Throughout a traumatic season, although in many ways a hugely enjoyable one, there have been many accolades for the Team, Coaching Staff and back room staff. Part of that back room staff has been Rams TV and what a part they have played this season, although rarely mentioned in those accolades.

Dare I say that Owen Bradley has been one of Mel Morris’s best signings! I admired him on Radio Derby but he has grown to a new level over the last year or so (despite occasional dress malfunctions!). Always professional, reasoned and grounded (Mr Dawes at RD take note), his commentaries and interviews are always a good listen. Shaun Barker has added to mix this year and has been very listenable. A great combination.

I am sure that our potential new owner has been avidly watching their work in the USA over the last few weeks and hopefully, after the players, he will ensure that they are signed up for a prolonged period.

I don’t know if Owen reads this site, but if not, and someone knows him, please pass on, at least my thanks for his great work this year. He is the spokesperson for Rams TV but obviously has a great team behind him.

Well done Rams TV

@Owen87ITK. A huge second from me. After years of only finding out how the team had done a few days after playing when I spoke to my mum, being able to watch games live is a Godsend. Despite his many errors (not going to reduce this thread to the level it most definitely doesn't deserve) Mel's introduction of RamsTV has been a major plus. A huge congratulations to all the RamsTV team. And also a thanks to the Administrators, who could very easily have cut costs by reducing the level of professionalism (staff reductions and less content). In this year so special in a footballing sense RamsTV has enabled those of us too far away to attend matches to still feel a part of everything that has gone off. One again, congratulations @Owen87ITK, Shaun Barker, and all those working so hard away from the limelight for a very special product. COYRamsTV.

Edited by richinspain

13 hours ago, Owen87ITK said:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

They are very much appreciated, more so now than ever. 

I’ll be sure to pass them on to the team. We’ve got a brilliant bunch.

Fingers crossed we’re back next season! 

RamsTv will be especially necessary next year there’s little or no Sky coverage and quest are stoping too. Expect a lot more subscribers for Rams tv next year. 

55 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

RamsTv will be especially necessary next year there’s little or no Sky coverage and quest are stoping too. Expect a lot more subscribers for Rams tv next year. 

EMA will be especially busy on a Saturday morning.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Who got the EFL highlights if not Quest?