Derby County Display

Quangy

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

You joke but them lot have had much better displays last few years (please don't let them see this post admitting this). Their Forest Kingdom one looked great

You’re joking aren’t you?

It was completely cringe.

This has been done to death anyway.

57 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

There will always be some fans aren't happy, I love any effort fans make to behind their club and I think this could look great!

100% this. We have some fantastic creative fans, I love that. We also have loads who will sit at there keyboards and just moan without offering a positive.

3 hours ago, Tombo said:

You joke but them lot have had much better displays last few years (please don't let them see this post admitting this). Their Forest Kingdom one looked great

Have you been drinking? 

It looked like a poster for a petting farm. But I suppose it did at least cover most of their faces. 

14 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Really?

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 22.43.57.png

Can you use your mod powers to erase my shame? (Serious Q)

I've rather moved the debate the wrong way. It ain't about me or the unmentionables down the road. Best of luck with the display to those who are involved 

I think fans have been so impressive this season we dont need any gimics. Just the emotion on show is a better advert for the club and think the money would have been better spent on another community ticket fundraiser perhaps for older fans who were season ticket holders or something in 1972 who can no longer afford or just logistically manage to get to a match now. Extra money would also have gone into the club

I’m not sure why the English games going down this European supporter route. I’ve always thought even with these displays they can’t match the atmosphere of the our game. Looks alright though, however I agree with some the “bleed black and white” bits a bit naff. Anyhow I’ll chip in a few quid. COYR ?