LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Andre Wisdom. Out of contract over 12 months ago. Still not got a club, knows our club & apparently not fit enough to get a deal when training with Sheff United & Birmingham. A cheap 12 month deal might work for both us & him

I'd rather kept Stearman for another year.

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I’d like both, Wisdom offers versatility and physicality. He’s a very good option. He will need to get back up to speed though, god knows how long that will take

thing u have to question though is how much does he want it.

if he had a burning desire to find a club he would have got himself fit.

he could have trained with numerous clubs im sure in order to do and he decided against it

tbh he was a bit of a boy wander growing through the ranks at liverpool and i wonder if hes mentally got himself enough out of the game and doesnt need it 

Hmm... now with Kelle gone too, the GK dept. is in desperate need of reinforcements!

Alex Smithies (as suggested by @DCFC1388) would be a good shout. Although, apparently, he turned down Cardiff's offer as they couldn't agree on wages... would he accept whatever we could offer under restrictions?

Some experienced GKs out there still haven't been signed up. Namely Ben Foster, John Ruddy and Kieren Westwood. Yet again, wages could be an issue... maybe the lure of first team football could be a pull at their time of career?

There isn't much else out there free agent wise! A GK on loan that's had a bit of first team experience before would probably be the best path... assuming we can sign people on loan! I'm thinking Jason Steele from Brighton, Dillon Phillips from Cardiff, Josh Griffiths from WBA or Matija Sarkic from Wolves. Someone like that.

We definitely need to bring in a experienced goalkeeper for me with what could well be a youthful backline (apart from Davies hopefully). Wayne Hennessey could be a suggestion?

A return for Bradley Johnson ? Will bring some physicality and experience to our midfield, is out of contact and lives locally.

35 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

We definitely need to bring in a experienced goalkeeper for me with what could well be a youthful backline (apart from Davies hopefully). Wayne Hennessey could be a suggestion?

A return for Bradley Johnson ? Will bring some physicality and experience to our midfield, is out of contact and lives locally.

Would 100% have Johnson back, would be quality in League 1 imo