what footballers should be brought to trial (crimes against football)

RadioactiveWaste

Oh there could be many entries on this thread...

For now as our jails are pretty crowded, the prosecution calls our first defendant to the stand:

Samir Nasri - crimes against football include contributing to the popularisation of the snood during the winter of 2010, as well as employing the completely illogical gloves and short sleeve shirt combo whilst playing for Manchester City.

We'll push for 6 months hard time but will accept a year of community service and a public apology your honour.

Is there a statute of limitations on these crimes?

I'd like to charge Dwight Yorke with GBH after his career ending tackle on Dean Yates in 1998.

His punishment would be that he goes back in time, misses the open goal he scores in the last minute, never joins Man Utd and thus never wins the Treble. The Rams then extend their unbeaten home record, finish with one more point, get into Europe at Villa's expense (beating West Ham on goal difference) and thus embark on the road to European glory in 1998/99. 

Edited by JoetheRam

18 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Is there a statute of limitations on these crimes?

I'd like to charge Dwight Yorke with GBH after his career ending tackle on Dean Yates in 1998.

His punishment would be that he goes back in time, misses the open goal he scores in the last minute, never joins Man Utd and thus never wins the Treble. The Rams then extend their unbeaten home record, finish with one more point, get into Europe at Villa's expense (beating West Ham on goal difference) and thus embark on the road to European glory in 1998/99. 

My punishment for Dwight Yorke would be that he has to go and live with Katie Price and bring up their son, no get-outs.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Clod Davis , a footballer?, 3 million quid ? fraud if i ever saw it 

Billy Davies for signing the above

Any footballer still wearing gloves at this stage of the season

Pat Van Hauwe for the horrendous foul on Ted Mcminn , White Hart Lane 1988

I struggle to wear gloves when I go jogging unless it's below freezing, how you can wear gloves doing a high intensity sport like football baffles me. But then I sweat when I get out of my chair...