what footballers should be brought to trial (crimes against football)

RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Ryan Shawcross, for innumerable attempts to end the careers of more talented players, not least for the tackle that injured Giles Barnes in a friendly against Stoke at the beginning of the 2007/8 season and whichever plonker agreed that fixture. 

That wasn’t Shawcross if I remember correctly. It was a thuggish full back whose name I forget. Dickinson maybe? It was a terrible tackle. It would have been a terrible tackle in a relegation 6 pointer, let alone a meaningless pre-season friendly. 

47 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That wasn’t Shawcross if I remember correctly. It was a thuggish full back whose name I forget. Dickinson maybe? It was a terrible tackle. It would have been a terrible tackle in a relegation 6 pointer, let alone a meaningless pre-season friendly. 

Add Dickinson to the list then ?

Jamie Paterson for signing for Derby

He's a red dog who said he doesn't like Derby,but played for Derby,against the red dogs....

Why? Just why,other then a payday. Everything wrong with modern day football is summed up in his smug little face. Absolute Gibson of the highest bamfordness. 

Sentence- forced to sit for eternity in a pit of honey. Can't leave the honey. Falls over constantly. Summers a nightmare. Don't think I'm unfair- Can eat,drink,toilet,but can't leave the honey. 

15 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Jamie Paterson for signing for Derby

He's a red dog who said he doesn't like Derby,but played for Derby,against the red dogs....

Why? Just why,other then a payday. Everything wrong with modern day football is summed up in his smug little face. Absolute Gibson of the highest bamfordness. 

Sentence- forced to sit for eternity in a pit of honey. Can't leave the honey. Falls over constantly. Summers a nightmare. Don't think I'm unfair- Can eat,drink,toilet,but can't leave the honey. 

Your eternal hatred for that man will never fail to make me laugh.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Charlie Austin - for numerous crimes this season alone, not least for s***housing Tom Lawrence's sending off in the 8th minute of added time and sniggering like a 5 year old.

Punishment - to spend all eternity alone. I imagine he's the kind of character for whom his own company and no audience to play to would be his idea of hell.

46 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Charlie Austin - for numerous crimes this season alone, not least for s***housing Tom Lawrence's sending off in the 8th minute of added time and sniggering like a 5 year old.

Punishment - to spend all eternity alone. I imagine he's the kind of character for whom his own company and no audience to play to would be his idea of hell.

I hope that picture of him schmoozing with Rooney on the pitch like a puppy with a treat wasn't from yesterday.