Bartosz Cybulski

turbo

3 hours ago, turbo said:

Has anyone watched this lad play for the u21’s? I watched the squad warm up last week and he was by far the best finisher, I’m looking forward to seeing him play hopefully we keep hold of him

Big Bart needs to start the next game... Plange's head seems to already be at Palace.

52 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If Palace offered him back to us on loan next season, what would be your answer?

I think unfortunately, I’d say no.  I’ve not seen enough on a regular basis.  The fee we got for him was one of the high points of administration and trying to keep afloat.

Sad really.

I've spoken to the person he lodges with and I was told that he isn't all that into football, he supports Arsenal purely because he was there from such a young age, but he has no interest in watching football on the tele or even talking about it really.

Not sure if that goes someway to explaining it, almost like he doesn't try all that much.

Yeah 23’s dunno where I got u21’s from?? Not had a beer today I think that’s the problem

I would maybe take Plange as a squad player next season but I think he still has some way to go in his development, I think if we have a bit of money next season we can improve that position definetly 

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've spoken to the person he lodges with and I was told that he isn't all that into football, he supports Arsenal purely because he was there from such a young age, but he has no interest in watching football on the tele or even talking about it really.

Not sure if that goes someway to explaining it, almost like he doesn't try all that much.

I know a player in his 30s that doesn't like football but has made a career out of it,it's more common then you think

Edited by bimmerman

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Funny that because when I went to watch the U13s a few weeks ago, the U23s were playing Leicester straight after and Plange was there watching with Bird and Buchanan. That was straight after the day the first team had been all the way down to Bournemouth. 

I wouldn’t always believe what you hear.