Swansea vs The Rams Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

On 03/04/2022 at 09:35, Jimbo Ram said:

I think maybe the thread should have read ‘Curtis up top for the 3 away games’, we seem ok at home. If we hadn’t lost Bitd maybe Bielik was an option too?  Agree about nobody being on the end of crosses, some great ones from Byrne ?

Byrne crosses - a sure for way to get the wind up the EFL 

11 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Just wondering..... Is this a "must win game"?

As the number of games remaining is fewer, then there's the potential for more variation in our rivals' points-per-game tallies, but it looks pretty clear we'll need to win 5 out of the remaining 6 to have some sort of chance of staying up and 6 out of 6 to have a good chance. You could argue that means it isn't must win, but I really think it is.

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

Gregory was signed just before the home game with Lincoln, which we won 7-0! He made his debut the following Saturday at home to Crewe in the 1st Rd of the FA Cup. We won that 5-1.

We scored goals in those days!

Was a long time ago, just remembered it was a big win with him sat in the stand, was that earlier in the season then? I remember bits and pieces.

Let's hope if we back in the 3rd tier next year that we have equally memorable times again. Great days out on the road.

50 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Was a long time ago, just remembered it was a big win with him sat in the stand, was that earlier in the season then? I remember bits and pieces.

Let's hope if we back in the 3rd tier next year that we have equally memorable times again. Great days out on the road.

I checked and the Swansea game was a few games earlier. I remember Gerald Mortimer in the DET wondering if Gregory was worried he wouldn't get in that team. Of course, he did, and took us up a notch or two. 

As you say, some great days on the road and an incredible journey with Cox and McFarland. 

36 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I checked and the Swansea game was a few games earlier. I remember Gerald Mortimer in the DET wondering if Gregory was worried he wouldn't get in that team. Of course, he did, and took us up a notch or two. 

As you say, some great days on the road and an incredible journey with Cox and McFarland. 

Gregory is not remembered affectionately because of his time as manager but he was outstanding as a player.

Win this one and Reading Lose and they get twitchy. Let’s fight till the end.

Allsop

Byrne  Davies  Cashin Buchanan

Knight Bielik

Malcom       Ravel      Ebosele

Lawrence 

Could easily drop Ebosele, Plange up top amd Tom out right. I think either would put us in a good position to win. 

Allsopp

Byrne      Davies     Cashin      Forsyth

Bielik

Knight        Ravel

Ebiowei        Lawrence      Ebosele

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tim Robinson the ref for this one, 30 games 132 yellows 6 reds including Morrison against Florist and Byrne At Millwall. A partisan home crowd what could possibly go wrong 

Blaming the ref before a ball has been kicked.....so negative.....