Swansea vs The Rams Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Not watching, so can only base it on your xcmment.

Wonder if the same sort of  goal would have occurred if it was Forsyth & Stearman playing, but I guess we'll never know because despite our away form being diabolical and us leaking 2-3 goals every away match, we never seem to try to so anything to stop it and just carry on playing the inexperienced lads.

Ghost of Clough made a good point about the midfield possibly being the party at fault. Poor defending all round is the consensus. There’s plenty of time left so no need for too much doom….yet! Annoyingly I’ve got to go out so will hopefully be back to watch the second half 

Actually maybe there is need for Doom ?

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
Swans scored again

Just now, Coconut's Beard said:

Not watching, so can only base it on your xcmment.

Wonder if the same sort of  goal would have occurred if it was Forsyth & Stearman playing, but I guess we'll never know because despite our away form being diabolical and us leaking 2-3 goals every away match, we never seem to try to so anything to stop it and just carry on playing the inexperienced lads.

Have a feeling Stearmann would have been there. I understand the love for Cashin and of course hero Curtis. But Stearmann has looked great in his very few appearances, then he was dropped for no real reason. 

-sigh- now 2-0

I cannot understand we've not changed a single thing about how we set up away from home.

2 wins in 21 is an absolute disgrace. There's no hiding from that.

If you're away form is that bad, surely the coaches need to look at what we're doing and change it?

We just do the same things over and over again.

Even if we'd won 5 out of 21 away this season, that is still woeful, but we'd be within touching distance of safety.

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Have a feeling Stearmann would have been there. I understand the love for Cashin and of course hero Curtis. But Stearmann has looked great in his very few appearances, then he was dropped for no real reason. 

-sigh- now 2-0

How would all you guys feel if Rooney switched to three at the back away from home?

Curtis on the right, Cashin in the middle(with a licence to start the first press and do those sliding tackles he does best), Stearmann on the left. With these three sat back, would allow our wingbacks in Buchanan and Byrne to really get forward and influence the game