Matchday Thread: AFC Bournemouth vs. Derby County

cannable

1 hour ago, Jram said:

This is what im seeing ?

4FC576AA-5C71-4860-832D-3D7DCA102CAF.jpeg

Actually that’s probably more a true reflection. No one really sticks to their position. I’m sure Allsop will wander out for a chat with his mate Curtis. Also, Byrne and Festy are often inseparable. 
Let’s see if you’re right on Saturday!

19 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop

Knight   Byrne   Davies   Cashin   Buchanan   Lawrence

Bird   Bielik   Ravel

Plange

Did anyone else know that "plange" is an actual word that means "...a flat surface in which a straight line joining any two of its points lies entirely on that surface" (OED).

So, there's a key there to playing v Cherries...let's keep it on the plange and put it through to Plange (like Knight did for Plange V Stoke) and hope Plange smacks it hard and low on the plange and into the net. 

Allsop

Byrne  Davies  Cashin  Buchanan

Bird   Bielik   Knight

Lawrence      Morrison

Kaziiiiiiiiiiiiim

Think this is the sort of game where we should try and frustrate them for a bit, and bring on a fresh Ebosele with 30 minutes to go.

I don’t get the negativity with the Bournemouth fan’s they probably have the best squad in the league and are up their in the promotion battle. They seem worried about playing us, sure we will battle to the end but we are not Fulham. the Peterborough result seems to have got to them.

keep it tight and if they have no goal or few shots on targets by half time I think they will be booed off. If we score first I would not like to be Parker or their players 

fancy a draw here but anything is possible.

1 hour ago, TimRam said:

Good luck lads. It's a small but tidy ground and the fans are a friendly bunch. Nice town as well. Should be fine weather hopefully. Good day out and fingers crossed for a Rams win!

Just arrived in Poole and it’s raining heavily, hope it’s better tomorrow.

off to Bournemouth very early tomorrow morning , while struggling to stay positive with all the off field news , i remain really positive with the manager and team on the field , think we can come back with at least a point tomorrow and if forest can do us a favour then a happy Ram i will be , best of luck to Wayne , Liam and the lads you are making us all proud COYR

ram punching bag GIF  

31 minutes ago, SamTheRam23 said:

On our way there now from the not so sunny Derby. Any idea where the Derby fans are drinking tonight? 

up the rams ? 

I think the rain was supposed to pass from south to north today so you’ll probably pass through it.I wouldn’t imagine there will be too many fans here tonight, majority will travel in the morning