Matchday Thread: AFC Bournemouth vs. Derby County

cannable

Well, it wasn’t my mate that let himself down, it was me. Did the biggest sick of my life outside Pride Park after I decided to have a drink for ‘Warney’ the night before.

Bournemouth in poor form? Derby fans believing The Greatest Escape’s on? Comfortable 3-0 Bournemouth win it is.

But it’s a day by the seaside (alright, there’s an 80% chance of rain) for those of you who are going! 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Well, it wasn’t my mate that let himself down, it was me. Did the biggest sick of my life outside Pride Park after I decided to have a drink for ‘Warney’ the night before.

Bournemouth in poor form? Derby fans believing The Greatest Escape’s on? Comfortable 3-0 Bournemouth win it is.

But it’s a day by the seaside (alright, there’s an 80% chance of rain) for those of you who are going! 

Stop negative we already beaten them at pp and we shall do it again on saturday at there place.

I hope Malcolm gets another go. He’s dangerous in tight positions .. something we have been short of for a long time. 

Yes, agree about Knight. He’s the engine room.

Never thought Lawrence and Morrison would work together but if Ravel plays high up again then what do I know. 

Ack, it’s a tough one, like all of them now. .. all the cliches….  11 v 11 .. one game at a time… anyone can beat anyone 

Keep fighting. Fingers crossed

11 minutes ago, jono said:

I hope Malcolm gets another go. He’s dangerous in tight positions .. something we have been short of for a long time. 

Yes, agree about Knight. He’s the engine room.

Never thought Lawrence and Morrison would work together but if Ravel plays high up again then what do I know. 

Ack, it’s a tough one, like all of them now. .. all the cliches….  11 v 11 .. one game at a time… anyone can beat anyone 

Keep fighting. Fingers crossed

Yes I do believe we can probably beat any team in this league. Stringing 3 or 4 wins together is another question entirely. 

4 hours ago, Jram said:

I wonder if he’ll go more defensive with Byrne and Fozzy at full back and Knight coming in for Ebiowei

Allsop

byrne Davies Cashin fozzy

bird bielik

knight Lawrence morrison

plange

something like that

Yep, looks pretty good to me with the option of bringing Festy on second half…

I have no idea how this will go. On paper it should be a home win. Question is are Bournemouth going through a crisis where they are letting pressure get to them. They really should have put Peterborough away in the week. 

if they are then we could get something from the game. If they come back ready to prove that Peterborough was a one off then we could be in for a tough afternoon 

26 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have no idea how this will go. On paper it should be a home win. Question is are Bournemouth going through a crisis where they are letting pressure get to them. They really should have put Peterborough away in the week. 

if they are then we could get something from the game. If they come back ready to prove that Peterborough was a one off then we could be in for a tough afternoon 

Billing v Bielik will be an interesting tussle. Suspect Krystian will be receiving attention again.

Cashin will face his toughest challenge against Solanke. 

Can Lawrence and Morrison create enough to get us a goal or two?

I very much hope so.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Billing v Bielik will be an interesting tussle. Suspect Krystian will be receiving attention again.

Cashin will face his toughest challenge against Solanke. 

Can Lawrence and Morrison create enough to get us a goal or two?

I very much hope so.

I believe Billing is suspended for this game.

Allsop

Cashin            Davies        Buchanan

Byrne              Knight             Bird          Bielik                Festy

Morrison      Lawrence

23 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Allsop

Cashin            Davies        Buchanan

Byrne              Knight             Bird          Bielik                Festy

Morrison      Lawrence

My soul left my body trying to decipher this formation