The pitch

dajstrawb

1 hour ago, dajstrawb said:

Worries me. I think it actually stopped us playing somewhat yesterday. Also no good for Bielik’s knee’s! ? I know we are where we are, and it’s same for both teams etc etc but it’s going to be a muddy place come Wednesday night

He'll just have to run up and down the grassy areas.

Team formation already sorted.

I do wonder if the game will be on Wednesday after this weather and how willing we will be to even get the game on.

If it’s postponed then we go to Luton and Cardiff, then play Barnsley at home before Lawrence is back.

I bet we’d rather play Barnsley at home without Lawrence and get him back to play Millwall down the line.

3 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I do wonder if the game will be on Wednesday after this weather and how willing we will be to even get the game on.

If it’s postponed then we go to Luton and Cardiff, then play Barnsley at home before Lawrence is back.

I bet we’d rather play Barnsley at home without Lawrence and get him back to play Millwall down the line.

I say get Millwall up here and call the game off at 7pm. 

13 hours ago, dajstrawb said:

Worries me. I think it actually stopped us playing somewhat yesterday. Also no good for Bielik’s knee’s! ? I know we are where we are, and it’s same for both teams etc etc but it’s going to be a muddy place come Wednesday night

The time to start worrying about the pitch is whitewashing the penalty spot before the kick can be taken