Things that annoy me that should annoy me

sage

9 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Places that offer 9 o’clock appointments but who don’t open the doors until 9, meaning the appointment starts at 9.10 at the earliest.

Drives me nuts 

5BAAA0F9-28E6-41CE-9D37-E0CCC6B10179.jpeg

You actually posted that whilst you were sat waiting, didn't you!

Have a like!  ?

#strikewhiletheironishot.

On 07/12/2022 at 12:01, Tamworthram said:

Globally, of course we're tiny but local news is still relevant. 

Where I live, it's mid way between East Midlands and West Midlands, so when the EM weather comes on, we're just off the left hand margin. When the WM weather comes on we're just off the right margin.

At our 'hideaway' on the Somerset/Devon border, same situation. midway between Points West (West of England) and Spotlight (South West), if you can work out which is which.

Dogs. 

Or maybe not the dogs, but definitely their owners.

No, I don't think they are cute, lovely or funny. No, I don't went them to jump up at me, lick me, or enter my personal space in any way, s*** anywhere near me, my house or anywhere I go.

But that won't stop owners letting them do all of the above. 

57 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

If it’s like mine look forward to 3 weeks plus a chest infection ??

Chest infection included, Had a nose bleed in bed Saturday night, Last night my left ear blocked up...now unblocked...WTFs going off, If this is what old is...I aint happy ?

On 07/12/2022 at 15:41, Mostyn6 said:

When you shut drawers, cupboards and doors and then look back and a bit of sock or pants is protruding out over the top, or a shirt sleeve is trapped in the wardrobe doors!  Just f***s with my OCD. 

Then when you think everything is ok, try and shut it again...something else jams. Add tech (cables etc) drawers to this.

Just now, TimRam said:

Then when you think everything is ok, try and shut it again...something else jams. Add tech (cables etc) drawers to this.

Add also kitchen implements impeding the free movement of a drawer.

The drawer shut just fine, but it seems that somehow the contents have shuffled themselves about of their own accord and now the spatula (or whatever) has wedged itself into a position which makes opening the draw again impossible, cue having to get some other flat/thin instrument to poke it back out of the way.

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

Add also kitchen implements impeding the free movement of a drawer.

The drawer shut just fine, but it seems that somehow the contents have shuffled themselves about of their own accord and now the spatula (or whatever) has wedged itself into a position which makes opening the draw again impossible, cue having to get some other flat/thin instrument to poke it back out of the way.

Also, is it just me that finds once a cutlery drawer is open, any food in the vicinity leaps in?

Edited by Anag Ram
Typo

You park your car in a crowded Supermarket carpark, when you come out some one notices you loading up and waits for you to vaccate the parking space. All of this is fine but the people waiting for you to pull out the parking are so worried about losing the space they park very very close to you meaning that you have to do a 27 point turn in order to back out the space and head torward the car park exit.?

9 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

You park your car in a crowded Supermarket carpark, when you come out some one notices you loading up and waits for you to vaccate the parking space. All of this is fine but the people waiting for you to pull out the parking are so worried about losing the space they park very very close to you meaning that you have to do a 27 point turn in order to back out the space and head torward the car park exit.?

The thing I love about this thread are the little snapshots it gives of people's lives.

I want to think this happened to you this morning and the first thing you did when you got home was to post it on here. Even before unloading the shopping.

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

The thing I love about this thread are the little snapshots it gives of people's lives.

I want to think this happened to you this morning and the first thing you did when you got home was to post it on here. Even before unloading the shopping.

What - even before the frozen items? My life would be made hell for the rest of the day.