Huddersfield Town (A) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

If that’s a red card I’ll show my backside to the Vatican. 

We’ve gone to this from Grabban on Thompson and Mengi handling on the line. Stinks.

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Fair point. But they can knock into the flanks to chase. Said on Sun that Plange doesn't keep the defence honest enough. Great goal from nothing though, so piece of magic again today please.

Not that we will see it this season but I wonder what Plange would be like with a big lad playing next to him? 

7 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Lots of understandable negativity, but a positive to focus on - the away fans sound brilliant on radio Derby while I make dinner. Can hear every song. Those fans are doing us proud!

I'm stuck at home, with commentary on BBC Radio Leeds. The Rams fans still sound good though.

Commentary and pundit very poor. Makes Radio Derby sound good ?

You can see why the ref gave the red. Stearman gave him a decision to make and it was inevitable that a red card would come out. Unfortunately, refs have been heavily influenced by the Sky view that any sliding tackle is tantamount to a red card.

We have to accept that, with or without red cards and bad luck, we are going to lose games. I know we can't afford to lose many, but lose them we will.  I find if you accept that fact then it makes watching these games a lot easier. 

Of course, we haven't lost this one yet!