U23's v Arsenal

Day

10 minutes ago, David said:

Bielik on the pitch.....but you can't watch because a Premier League game is on, they wouldn't want you all to miss that to watch this instead.

Not on Ramsplayer then? It would be too painful watching Bielik anyway

I cringe enough watching 40 second clips of him training 

Bielik CM. A clear sign that he wont be CB when he returns to the first team.

JBrown must have joined the L2 team as rumoured.

God to see Solomon making his first start since September too, although we have lost every game he's played in this season ?

I hope Ebiowei gets a long enough spell on the pit h in the second half to show what he can do against his former club.

Edited by Ghost of Clough

40 minutes ago, David said:

Bielik on the pitch.....but you can't watch because a Premier League game is on, they wouldn't want you all to miss that to watch this instead.

Why would you want to watch Derby u23 when the two giants of English football, Watford and Norwich, go head to head. I have to say, in light of the ludicrous way football is governed, this has to be one of the most ridiculous rules. Whoever dreamt that up needs to have a word with themself. 

Bielik looking rusty but strong. Made one lunge and was feeling his knee afterwards but ran it off quickly, then got the impact knock in the penalty area mentioned above. Looked okay walking off at half time.

Foulkes keeping us in this with a string of fine saves. We were totally on top until we scored, then have surrendered territory and let them right back into the game.