Ed Dawes comments

Zulu Ram

Being at the game yesterday It was only about 7pm when I got back and listened to the Radio Derby Spotscene Podcast.  Ed Dawes's heartfelt , almost passionate call for fan action comment, about a need for more consolidated action was something that really hit home and my did he mean it. Its been a long time, maybe 30years since Graham Richards's  "this team is going nowhere" report that a BBC commentators comment had hit me so deep. Despite some of the negatives ED gets occasionally, Ive already emailed My MP (Andrew Bridgen NW Leics) and he's begun tweeting in DCFC support, this needs Parliament to break up this EFL witch hunt and corruption.  well said ED, everybody, do something... but can we please have a post match consolidation report like Graham used to do. 

21 minutes ago, Zulu Ram said:

Being at the game yesterday It was only about 7pm when I got back and listened to the Radio Derby Spotscene Podcast.  Ed Dawes's heartfelt , almost passionate call for fan action comment, about a need for more consolidated action was something that really hit home and my did he mean it. Its been a long time, maybe 30years since Graham Richards's  "this team is going nowhere" report that a BBC commentators comment had hit me so deep. Despite some of the negatives ED gets occasionally, Ive already emailed My MP (Andrew Bridgen NW Leics) and he's begun tweeting in DCFC support, this needs Parliament to break up this EFL witch hunt and corruption.  well said ED, everybody, do something... but can we please have a post match consolidation report like Graham used to do. 

I agree. I thought Ed's words were powerful and spot on. It's time for us all to do our bit and fight for our clubs future including contacting our local MP.

4 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It was a very heartfelt statement from Ed and I couldn’t agree more. Every little bit counts, by hook or by crook I’ve signed the petition 6 times and emailed my local MP. This has gained a lot of traction over the past 24/48 hours so need to keep the momentum going. 

Errrr?

42 minutes ago, Zulu Ram said:

How do I listen to this. I normally give Ed Dawes a miss to be honest so no idea how to get this.

8 minutes ago, falconram said:

People have different options on Ed, I like the guy, he's a fan doing what he enjoys and his plea yesterday was heartfelt which has rallied the fans to be able to drive things forward, well done Ed

Do any of these options equate to £7 million that would see us through to the end of the season.

I like Ed although he's lost some of his mojo wthout his steamy erotic tension with craig rammage, but it's made up for with better co-coms.

He is a fan and he is doing his best and yes, i fully agreed with his comments yesterday.

The other thing to consider when we all pile in to slate commentators on radio Derby, i can't stand the majority of commentators and i don't realy think he's that much worse than any of the tv and national radio ones.

1 hour ago, StarterForTen said:

Mel brought them in earlier to instigate a business review. Most likely their appointment as Administrator was led by MSD

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It was a very heartfelt statement from Ed and I couldn’t agree more. Every little bit counts, by hook or by crook I’ve signed the petition 6 times and emailed my local MP. This has gained a lot of traction over the past 24/48 hours so need to keep the momentum going. 

Please don’t fake signatures, it could invalidate the whole thing. 
i wouldn’t publicise it either

19 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree. I thought Ed's words were powerful and spot on. It's time for us all to do our bit and fight for our clubs future including contacting our local MP.

Well done ED . Now it’s time to crank it up another level. You don’t have to break the news all the time . But we need a voice to express how upset and angry we feel.It does make us feel better. Go for it tonight.