Deep breaths and count to ten

CBRammette

Love this forum but its all getting very agitated and turning on each other when none of us know what's going on really and we are all desperately hoping we will be bought out of this. So deep breaths and count to ten before posting!!

So what match moments did our players have when they needed to do just that? For me it has to be that Waghorn penalty on the last day of last season. Things are bad now but imagine all this happening if we had been relegated? Any other nerves of steel moments?

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Love this forum but its all getting very agitated and turning on each other when none of us know what's going on really and we are all desperately hoping we will be bought out of this. So deep breaths and count to ten before posting!!

So what match moments did our players have when they needed to do just that? For me it has to be that Waghorn penalty on the last day of last season. Things are bad now but imagine all this happening if we had been relegated? Any other nerves of steel moments?

good question. off top my my head harry wilson pen v leeds in the playoffs. 

cool as custard as a great man once said!

51 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

you-want-some-got-no-fans.gif.00e8db2ea5966523629e82b3fa960da6.gif

53 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

And what gives you the right to automatically assume that we are all able to count to ten?  ?

harrumph!

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Courtesy of Graham Richards
Nerves of steel……….”cool as custard”

“six minutes to go, and this is one of the most vital penalties in our history”

”goal, goal, goal”

Ah yes - how did I forget that. Was such a good day

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Courtesy of Graham Richards
Nerves of steel……….”cool as custard”

“six minutes to go, and this is one of the most vital penalties in our history”

”goal, goal, goal”

Lovely, but the efl wouldn’t have given that today

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I liked the moment where Franny Lee took a smack to the lip, and calmly waited 10 seconds, probably more, before giving Norman Unter the pasting he always so richly deserved.

Franny said in an interview that, as they were walking off, he realised it meant he would be suspended for the upcoming European tie with Real Madrid (suspensions were not specific to competitions in those days). That angered him, hence the second fight.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Franny said in an interview that, as they were walking off, he realised it meant he would be suspended for the upcoming European tie with Real Madrid (suspensions were not specific to competitions in those days). That angered him, hence the second fight.

Norman bite your legs hunter.???

11 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

One of the best photos in football was Dave Mackay lifting Billy Bremnaroff his feet by his shirt collar. Bremnar was supposed to be the hard man of football. Mackay was playing for spurs at the time.???

Haha! Big Dave Mackay made 'tough guy' Billy Bremner look like a little school boy.

19 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

One of the best photos in football was Dave Mackay lifting Billy Bremnaroff his feet by his shirt collar. Bremnar was supposed to be the hard man of football. Mackay was playing for spurs at the time.???

Just for you Kath, here's Billy looking like he's just about to burst into tears

image.png.766cb2101ec1d52954102f45c60c24e3.png